Sleeping accommodation for a total of two in the Owner’s suite plus up to 7 guests or 9 people in total. The main deck interior retains the original traditional Dutch joinery, paneling, and arched doors, but has been extensively refurbished in a relaxed contemporary style, with lacquered and limed oak cabinets plus painted and fabric wrapped panels.
Most soft goods replaced 2016-2017 winter refit – including all new headliners, including panels and sub-frames; in master, companionway, pilothouse, skylounge/office, galley, day head, and stairway. At this time extensive new insulation was also added to the overheads and bulkhead cavities. New upholstery for the master headboard, new master fabric wall paneling, all new mattresses throughout the yacht.
• The woodwork is limed oak in the main saloon, with varnished teak and painted finish in cabins
• Teak mat varnished floors in wheelhouse, corridor, and galley
• Carpets throughout the main saloon, cabins, and accommodation corridors
• Marble and Corian finishing in bathrooms (2012)
• Grohe Stainless steel and chrome fittings and hardware
• Mattresses (all-new 2019) on slatted bases