This is a new listiing, photos are being uploaded. Please contact me for immediate photos. Thank you for your patience!
Welcome to the Van Triumph. If you are looking for a yacht to Explore the Worlds seas this may be your Ship! This Megayacht has be built and owned since new by the Original owner, a shipbuilder and adventurer. This Vessel is capable of extended passages and can be refit to your desires. There are many special features and superior construction designs incorporated in VAN TRIUMPH that very few yachts have:-
Structural Aspect :
● Scantling such as hull part about 30% above Lloyd’s rule requirement.● R41 Seawater Corrosion-Resistant steel plate produced by Kawasaki Steel, Japan was used on exterior hull and super structure from bilge up.● Bridge and super structure adopt Kevlar on bulwark and special type fiberglass produced by Point BlackTM, a U.S. manufacturer, used on bank cashier front. Can withstand 9 mm sub-machine gun and .357 magnum bullet at close range. Super structure and area can stop 7.62mm caliber bullet at close range.● Yacht design 3 compartment standard i.e. 3 compartments completely flooded, yacht still can stay afloat.
Double hull construction in engine room and control room sections. Inner hull and exterior hull space 1 meter apart. And each side port and starboard double hull section divided into 4 compartments. Lower section 2 compartments (port & starboard) for water ballast total capacity 110 tons. Upper 2 compartments (port & starboard) void space for piping. Double bottom divided into 24 compartments mainly for fuel tank and water tank. Transverse-wise divided into port, center and starboard side tanks with independent section for damage control.
3-compartment Standard-built to stay afloat even with 3 compartments totally flooded
Watertight compartments :
1) Fore peak
2) Crew fore
3) Crew quarter aft compartments
4) Engine room
5) Passenger compartment fore
6) Passenger compartment aft
7) And steering gear compartment.
All have transverse watertight bulkhead all way up to upper most continuous main deck.
Owners age has made it difficult to use the yacht as he has for many years so he knows it’s time to sell, all reasonable offers will be considered.