2006 25SE Parker with 2013 Continental Trailer
Whether you're looking for a boat to get you offshore to the fishing grounds, cruise inland waters, or raft up at a local sandbar, you must put this boat on your list to see. Her current owner has well kept and applied many upgrades and retrofits over recent years making this boat stand out in her class.
She is rigged for offshore fishing providing a great platform for live bait fishing, trolling, daytime swordfishing, bait fishing, inshore/bay fishing, and enjoying a day on the water with friends & family.
In June 2019, she received a complete overhaul detail and coated with Rejex.
Engines & Steering:
- Twin 2015 DF200 Suzuki’s APXW with Suzuki Factory rigging, electronic controls, and two-color electronic Simrad gauges.
- 565 hours
- Warranty until Fall of 2021
- Seastar Steering
- Complete fuel line system replaced in 2018
- Motors mounted on Armstrong bracket
- Four blade props- extensive prop testing done to maximize performance and fuel efficiency. Averages 2.6mpg at 27-28 knots and top end at 42-43 knots.
- Furuno NavNetVX2: complete service is done on unit June 2019 with a new LCD panel, screen, and rollerball.
- Airmar 1kw Transducer
- Furuno 6kw open array radar
- Fusion MS-RA205 radio/stereo unit
- Four JL 7.7MX speakers installed in June 2019
- ICOM IC-M602 VHF
- Shakespeare antennas installed in 2015
- 3 Interstate batteries installed June 2019
- ProMariner Pro Tournament 360 Elite Series Battery Charger installed in 2016
- Ritchie compass with LED backlight (serviced by Ritchie Navigation in June 2019)
- USB outlet
Livewells & Pumps:
- 30 gallon leaning post livewell
- 2 100 gallon on-deck wells fully rigged with deck plumbing
- Hooker Electric 4500gph pump with a manifold system (installed 2018)
- Rule tournament series livewell pump
- 2 Rule 1500gph bilge pumps (installed 2018)
- Ultra Safety Systems float switches (installed June 2019)
- 20-gallon Freshwater washdown with new pump installed June 2019
- Saltwater washdown
Comfort, Seating, & Accessories:
- Comes with removable aft bench seat and cushions for front cooler seat (all upholstery redone by Birdsall Marine in 2018)
- Birdsall Marine T-Top with vinyl top redone in 2018 by Birdsall
- Fortress Anchor rigged with chain, and anchor line
- 10-rod holders per side, including 4 Lees Heavy duty swivel rod holders with backing plates for daytime swordfishing
- 30 amp Hubbel outlet on each side of the boat at midship
- Lenco trim tabs with both actuators replaced in 2016
- 7 under gunnel rod/gaff holders
- 6 T-Top rod holders
- Birdsall Marine leaning post with backrest, storage compartment underneath seat, and 4-rod holders
- Birdsall Marine LED T-Top spreader light installed in 2015
- Custom covers for console and leaning post.
- Dive ladder