Hunter's designer and racer Glenn Henderson returned to the drawing board with one focus in mind.
The goal to design a boat that was an exceptionally comfortable cruiser, yet offered outstanding performance and ease of handling.
The 38 has met -- and exceeds -- expectations.
"Bonne Vie" is an exceptionally comfortable cruiser. She carries an In-Mast furling main and a 110% furling jib and an Asymmetrical Spinnaker on a Sock from Doyle.
- Raymarine E 120 chartplotter display at steering station
- Raymarine E80 chartplotter display at navigation station
- Raymarine ST 6002 autopilot
- Raymarine ST70 multi display x 3
- Raymarine remote Smart Control Pilot
- Icom IC-M422 VHF
- Icom Commandmic II VHF
- Sony entertainment system CDX-HS70MS marine
- Xantrex inverter
- Hurricane II Hdrnic Heating System
- Samsung Flat TV screen
- Bose entertainment system with did player
- Bose sound system
- Tappan microwave
- Force 10 2 burners stove
- 2 Solar Panel