This 407 is not even broken in yet, 121 Hours on triple Yamaha 350's still covered under Yamaha Warranty.
Fisher Panda Diesel Genset, Air Conditioning/ Heat, Custom hull wrap (Silver), Can be removed to return to original hull color (White).
Bow Thruster , Dual Garmin 16" Screens, Garmin Phantom Radar, Fishfinder, Integrated Yamaha Link to the Garmins, Fusion Sound System, Outriggers, Ice Maker, Fridge, Custom Covers, (Stamoid) She is in turn-key shape and will not dissapoint.
Owner is open to Trades
The Panacea 407 is the pinnacle of center console design. She wants for nothing. Cruising, diving, and fishing, this is not a boat that has compromised in any way. She accommodates every family member's needs. She is fast, comfortable, and safe. A thick fiberglass bottom mitigates point source loading in worst case scenarios. There is no wood in the construction. There is an enclosed head, air conditioned berth and table area, and more than ample lighting.
Imagine loading her up the night before a week in the Bahamas. You have the single fuel tank filled the night before. The fresh water tank is topped off. You've safely stowed enough food, drinks, sports equipment, and fishing tackle to keep your family entertained and fed. You wake up early in the morning and walk down to the dock with a hot cup of coffee. There she is, your ticket to freedom and good times. No cell phones, no emails, no wifi, just clean salt air, a gently rolling sea to help you remember simpler times. This is what it's about. You leave through the low mist of early morning. The triple outboards harmonize as you approach a comfortable 40 knot cruise. After what feels like a blink, you're halfway there. You stop for a head break and notice a very large shadow under the surface coming towards you. Time to break out the snorkel equipment and open the dive door. A once in a lifetime experience is happening. You are swimming with a whale shark in 2,000' of water gently drifting with the gulf stream. This is why you don't always go to Disney World. This is inspiration.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 407 Panacea satisfies every desire a boater can imagine. That happens when you see to every detail with unparalleled precision. It’s the ultimate day boat that’s also a stay boat without compromising fishability. It features an impressively large cabin without compromising cockpit space. It’s pure luxury without compromising offshore performance. This is a center console that answers every need a boater could have. And we’re ready to deliver on however you choose to use it..
- Pop Up Cleats (6)
- Raw Water Wash-down
- Electric Head w/ Holding Tank
- Pressurized Fresh Water System
- Trim Tabs w/ Digital Indicators & Auto Retract
- Auto Bilge Pumps (3)
- Breaker Panel and Switches
- LED Cockpit Lights
- LED Navigation Lights
- Tinned Wiring
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Rub Rail
- Anchor Roller Thru Bow
- Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Bow Eye
- Solid Stainless Steel Hardware
- Guttered Cockpit Hatches w/ Self Bailing Cockpit
- Plexi Trim Package
- Integrated Motor Bracket for Twin or Triple Engine Configurations
- Non-Skid Deck and Gunwales
- Non-Woven Quad and Uni-Directional Fibers Both Infused and Hand Laid
- PVC Foam Core Construction (wood free)
- FRP Infused Hull, Liner, and Deck
- Intrepid Hi-Flex White/White Gel Coat
- LED Cabin Lights
- Cabin/Head Skylights
- Cabin Cushions
- Solid Surface Counter Tops
- Galley w/ Refrigerator/Sink and Faucet
- Private Full Head w/ Shower
- Insulated Fishbox w/ Thru Transom Ball Valve & Macerator
- Fold Out Gunwale Step for Easy Access
- Helm Seat w/ FRP Base
- Forward Port and Starboard Gunwale Storage
- Spacious Console w/ Plexi Windshield and Cabin Below (forward bench style)
- Additional Bow Seating w/ actuating backrest
- Forward Wraparound Bow Seating
- Cabin Wraparound Settee that Converts to Berth w/ Optional Hi-Lo Table
- Fold Under Swim Ladder
- Forward Recessed Opening Deck Hatch
- Swing in Dive Door w/ Fold Out Ladder