100% Freshwater History, Low Hour Twin 350 HP CAT 3126 Diesels, New Canvas, New Raymarine Axiom Electronics, Flexiteak Interior Flooring, Upgraded JL Audio Stereo System, Westerbeke Generator, New Flat Smart TV's, Cherry Wood Interior, Loaded!
"Aloha Friday" features all of the sought after options that make the Sundancer series so popular. The 400 and 410 Sundancer was among the most popular designs that Sea Ray ever produced and with CAT diesel power houses under the engine hatch she is also one of the most economical cruising packages available in this range. The layout of the 410 is where she really shines included two staterooms with private access to their own heads, a spacious galley and plenty of lounging space above and below decks.
Notable Features Include:
- 530 Hour CAT 3126 - 350 HP Diesels
- Westerbeke generator - similar hours to engines
- New canvas - 2018
- New Raymarine Axiom - 2019
- JL Audio stereo components - 2018
- (3) Flat panel smart TV's custom installed - 2019
- Cockpit flat panel TV
- Flexiteak light color faux teak and holly interior flooring
- Cherry wood cabinetry
- Two stateroom - two head layout