Due to an unfortunate recent family situation, Daisy, a 1990 Grand Banks 42 Classic is reluctantly available. Daisy is in above average condition in almost every regard. In the past few months, Daisy has had some excellent upgrades, as well as continued maintenance.
A 2021 survey and oil analysis are available for serious inquiries.
Daisy is currently in Myrtle Beach, SC.
For a 31 year old trawler, Daisy is in great shape and ready to fuel, provision and go!
- Upgrades:Flexiteek synthetic decking installed, new hardware installed on lazarette hatches
- Old tired teak decking was removed (removed original teak decking,
repaired all screw holes, any deck problems were repaired, new hatches
made for lazarette, upper steps to flybridge repaired)
- New teak steps installed from main deck toward flybridge
- Recent electronics (Garmin with radar)
- Battery charger upgraded with new ProMariner Pronautic P Series 60 amp charger
- Replaced original water heater with new Kuuma 11 gallon 120V water heater
- All teak brightwork stripped and redone with Awlgrip Awlwood gloss
- Stripped, cleaned and sealed swim platform (Semco)
- Replaced 50 amp female end of shore power cable, replaced original
240V wiring from aft shore power hookup to breaker panel, replaced fuses
for shore power hookups bow and aft
- Rewired distribution panels