JACQUELINE features a Dinette Layout that sleeps seven with custom removable pipe berth for offshore use and has a separate Nav Station.
- She is finished with a high gloss varnished cherry interior and a teak and holly cabin sole
- Ultra suede interior cushions (weather covers for interior cushions)
- Louvered doors
- Port and Starboard port lights
NAVIGATION STATION, Aft Starboard: Immediately to starboard of the companionway is the Nav Station separated by a partial bulkhead from the salon next forward.
- (2018) All new B&G Hercules 5000 instrument system
- Argonaut ruggedized Computer with – (2017) Expedition and Time Zero
- ICOM IC-M58 VHF
- ICOM IC-810 SSB
- Iridium Sat phone
- Autohelm ST6000 autopilot
- Curved nav seat for comfort with lee cloth
- (2011) Garmin AIS
- Furuno Radar
- (2016) Satellite radio entertainment system with speakers in salon and cockpit
Starboard, aft of the Nav area, another partial bulkhead separates a walk-in quarterberth.
- Hooks for foul weather gear.
- Outboard Storage cabinet and book shelf
- Lee cloth on bunk
- Edson cockpit table
- Opening port
GALLEY, Aft Port:
The U-shaped Galley is opposite the Nav Area to port:
- Corian Champagne countertops
- There are storage lockers aft, outboard and trap? storage.
- Scandvik stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressure water
- Manual fresh water and saltwater pumps
- Gimbaled Force 10 stainless steel 3-burner stove with oven & broiler and a safety bar.
- (2018) Sea Frost refrigerator and freezer
- Hinckley custom glass rack, paper towel rack
- Hinckley custom cutting board fits sink.
- Curved steps in ladder for better traction
- 110 ac receptacle
MAIN SALON, Amidship:
U-shaped Dinette arrangement is to port with comfortable seating for 6.
- Custom Ultra Suede cushions
- Dining table which can be removed when racing
- Dinette converts into a full double berth
- Removable pipe berth used when racing
- Dinette has storage areas in the dinette seats.
- Outboard are lockers
- Settee and pilot berths with lee cloths
- Additional storage below the pilot berth.
HEAD, Forward Port:
- Corian Spruce counter top with sink.
- Mirror over the sink.
- Grohe faucet, hot and cold pressure water, and handheld shower.
- Manual freshwater pump
- Manual marine toilet with holding tank
- Hinckley stainless steel hand rail/towel rack
- Outboard lockers with shelves built-in
- 110 v ac receptacle
- Opening port
OWNER STATEROOM, Forward:
- V-berth with seat between
- Custom Liquor and wine storage in V-berth seat
- V-berths have storage drawers below
- Full-length lockers above port and starboard.
- Starboard hanging locker - cedar-lined full-length hanging locker.
- To port is a 3-drawer bureau – 110v ac receptacle in port locker
- Access door to head for privacy
- Forepeak access.
- Lewmar fore-aft opening smoked plexiglass hatch with screen and solar fan
- Custom swivel overhead LED lights
- Private access to the head.