READY TO GO CRUISING WITH WATERMAKER, GENSET, AIS, RADAR and BOWTHRUSTER!
REPAIRS & IMPROVEMENTS LAST 2 YEARS
- Feb. 2019, Full engine service – heat exchanger removed and chemical dipped, all hoses replaced, new gasket on water pump, oil change, belt replacement.
- Jan. 2019, steering cable tuned and adjusted.
- Jan. 2019, Bottom job.
- Feb. 2019, autopilot hydraulic cylinder rebuilt.
- Feb. 2019, new Aqua Signal LED bow nav lights installed.
- March 2019, Windless control unit and wiring replaced.
- April 2019, transmission shifter cable replaced.
- June 2019, Running rigging replaced.
- June 2019, new 130% genoa sail.
- June 2019, head sail UV cover replaced.
- Various, bottom scrapped and zinc replaced as needed.
- Dec. 2019, Yanmar serviced and new fuel pump installed.
- Dec. 2019, new VHF radio and antenna installed.
- Dec. 2019, Genset serviced, heat exchanger removed and cleaned, new hoses, new water sensor module installed.
- Feb. 2020, new manual bilge pump installed.
- Feb. 2020, standing rigging tuned.
- Feb. 2020, new transmission installed on Yanmar.
- March 2020, hull and deck compounded and waxed.
- May 2020, headsail fairleads replaced.
- June 2020, 2- #30 hatch glass and seals replaced, 1- #10 hatch glass and seals replaced.
- June 2020, forward boom sheaves replaced.
- July 2020, new LED anchor light replaced.
- July 2020, In-mast roller furling assembly replaced.
- Aug. 2020, both A/C units serviced.
- Nov. 2020, both heads rebuilt with new seals and joker valves. Forward head had the flush motor replaced and switches replaced.
- Nov. 2020, A/C raw water pump replaced.
- Dec. 2020, auto bilge pump float switch replaced.
- Jan. 2021, hull & deck compounded and waxed.
- Jan. 2021, engine and genset serviced.
Cruising Speed: 8.63 mph
Max Speed: 9.9 mph
LOA: 43 ft.
LWL: 38 ft. 1 in.
Beam: 13 ft. 6 in.
Max Bridge Clear 60 ft.
Draft: 5 ft. 5 in.
Fuel Capacity: 53 ga.
Fresh Water Tanks: 100 ga.
2 cabin, 2 head layout, never chartered, 2 owners since new. Light toned ALPI-MOABI woodwork, synthetic soles with parquet look.
- Forward stateroom with V-berth, ample storage, mirrored vanity, ensuite head with Jabsco quite flush electric head.
- Aft stateroom with double berth, hanging locker and separate access to the aft head.
- Salon features the galley aft and to port, nav station and settee to port. The aft head is to starboard of the companionway and features a separate shower stall and Jabsco quiet flush electric head. The dinette with wrap around seating is to starboard. Lots of storage under the seating and overhead lockers both port and starboard.
- Two factory installed reverse cycle A/C’s ducted to all cabins with digital readouts.
- Courtesy and indirect lighting.
- Leather covered handrails.
- Mirror in forward cabin.
- Inner spring mattresses with memory foam in both cabins.
- French Astra cushions in the Salon.
Raymarine E120 in cockpit swivel
Raymarine E80 at nav table
Raymarine ST60+ speed and depth
Raymarine ST60+ tridata
Raymarine ST60+ wind speed and direction
Raymarine P60 autopilot control head
Raymarine ACU400, EV1 autopilot
Raymarine RS130 & RS125 GPS
Full list of equipment available upon request. Contact Listing Broker for further details.