LOA- 43' 6"
Weight: 27000 lbs.
Engine 1: Engine Brand: Volvo Year Built: 2006 Engine Model: TAMD75P Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Location: Port Engine Hours: 685 Drive Type: V Drive Engine Power: 480 HP .
Engine 2: Engine Brand: Volvo Year Built: 2006 Engine Model: TAMD75P Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Location: Starboard Engine Hours: 685 Drive Type: V Drive Engine Power: 480 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (400 Gallons) Holding Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2 Number of double berths: 1 Number of cabins: 2 Number of heads: 2
Starting forward is the large master cabin with centerline berth with drawer storage beneath. Light and ventilation are provided by fixed side windows and a large overhead opening hatch with sunshade and screen. Hanging lockers are located port and starboard with shelving outboard and above with lockers beneath. There are steps on either side of the berth for easier access to the berth itself. The forward cabin soles are carpeted. Stainless reading lights port and starboard.
The master head is starboard aft with a large stall shower with curved clear plastic door. There is an overhead opening hatch and additional fixed side windows. Mirrored cabinets behind sink and head. Molded sink unit with storage beneath with contoured stainless handrail.
- Single lever faucet
- Teak shower grate
- Towel hooks behind door
The salon is aft with a large U-shaped settee to port with a table with double folding leaves to accommodate four. Storage is located beneath the settee. Large recessed shelf outboard. Fixed windows outboard with an opening hatch forward. There is a new flatscreen TV mounted on the bulkhead across from the settee.
The U-shaped galley is to starboard. The forward athwartships counter top curves around and runs forward, creating additional work space for another chef, with storage lockers with glass holders built-in beneath. There is a large microwave convection oven outboard. A recessed glass top two-burner stove with cover. The very large sink is aft and outboard. Counters along the aft part of the galley with storage cabinets above. The freezer is located aft under this counter while the refrigerator is mounted beneath the forward counter.
- Separate fridge and freezer
- Panasonic Dimension 4 Stainless microwave/convection oven
- Corian type counters and large sink with covers for additional counter space
- Under sink pull-out cabinet with trash bin with tall storage behind
The guest cabin is to port and aft of the salon. It has a vestibule of sorts with a hanging locker outboard with a door to the salon and a second door aft to the private guest head. The single berths are athwartships and inboard with reading lights, overhead lighting and a mirrored headboard to create the feel of more space. This is an excellent cabin with AC/heat and an opening port for fresh air. A great place to sleep and a great spot for younger ones to have their own ‘space’.
- Teak and holly sole ( Just Refinished )
- Sliding smoked Lexan companionway hatch
- Master cabin TV w/ DVD
- Vacuflush freshwater toilets in each head with on/off switches and holding tank gauges in forward stateroom.
- AC/heat dual zone with FCF digital controls
- Fusion stereo with XM Sat radio and Bluetooth
- Companionway step storage
- Subwoofer located under salon settee
The bridge deck and cockpit are essentially one level and while one is tempted to say these areas are clearly the focus of the design - which is true to an extent - there is also a huge sunpad on the foredeck as well as molded-in seating in the bow which, along with a large swim platform, means there is a lot of practical real estate to work with above deck.
Starting all the way forward in the bow there is a recessed area where the windlass is located which is large enough to store several fenders. The molded-in and forward-facing double seat is next aft with cushion and weather cover. Then the enormous sunpad with fitted weather cover is aft on the top of the tapered cabin trunk with varnished wood handrails with stainless end fittings on either side for security and good looks and all important cupholders are built into an attractive wood trim piece at the “head” of the sunpad.
Sidedecks are generous on this design with a proper stainless bow rail sweeping back amidships with (8) oversized cleats to allow for proper docking.
Bridge Deck and Cockpit
The bridge deck, which is fully enclosed with curtains is slightly raised above the aft deck by about four inches and consists of the helm area to starboard forward with a wet bar cabinet aft. The top of the wet bar lifts up to reveal a generous sink with folding stainless faucet. Beneath, there is a large refrigerator with ice maker.
Across to port is a comfortable raised L-settee. The forward end of the L-settee has a comfortable aft-facing cushion for lounging. Stainless cupholders are mounted in key areas around the outside of the settee. There is plenty of storage outboard of the settee with room for large and long objects.
The cockpit features another L-settee to port and aft with storage beneath. Built-in steps for access to the side decks. Aft and to starboard is a gate that allows access to the large swim platform with hot and cold shower.
The molded fiberglass bridge deck hardtop sits above the stainless-framed windshield and is connected by a clear plastic filler curtain with side curtains and aft curtains.
- Teak cockpit deck and steps and coaming boards
- (2) Bomar opening hatches in hardtop
- Red nightlights recessed in hardtop forward with white lights aft
- Cockpit fridge with icemaker
- Cockpit sink
- Fully adjustable helm seat with stainless pedestal
- Cockpit stereo w/ 4 Marine Amplifier and JL Audio Speakers
- Clear plastic lift-up chart cover to port of companionway
- All canvas
- Storage locker aft inboard end of L-settee on bridge
- Two drop down storage lockers in cockpit starboard side
- (2) Rod holders
- (4) Stainless handrails aft end of bridge and to access side .
- Port aft curtain has large clear plastic U-shaped zip-open window
- Stainless Steal Boarding rails on Stern.
- Anchor washdown
- Lewmar windlass; low profile, stainless
- Teak swim platform
- Underwater lights
- Anchor chain with Delta stainless anchor. Anchor deploys through opening in bow with stainless fitted to stem
- Teak sideboards on cabin trunk with ‘Chris-Craft 43'
The engine room is located aft. The entire aft, deck furniture and all, lifts up on an electric lift to provide access to the engine room. A smaller day hatch allows quick access to check fluids.
- Volvo TAMD-75's with electronic controls
- New Underwater lights
- New Shaft couplings & seals.
- New Batteries for Bow thruster
- New 8D Batteries- Main engines & House.
- Glendenning Cablemaster system for 50 amp shore power cord
- Battery charger
- New Generator 24V Power Head
- New Hot water heater
- New Volvo Turbochargers.
- New Veem Conquest Props with prop speed coating on all running gear.
- Engine room lighting
- Fireboy automatic engine room extinguisher w/ remote switch at helm, newly recertified Oct 2019.
- Main battery breaker switches are located aft end of L-settee and accessed from cockpit
- AC/DC electrical panel and gen start in cabinet to starboard of companionway in galley
- AGM batteries
HELM and ELECTRONICS
The helm station is well laid out and ergonomic with large angled foot rest with teak tread. Instruments and switches are angled for ease of viewing. Electronic throttles and shifts are outboard to starboard. Numerous storage cubbies are located within easy reach of the helm and there is a molded shelf outboard and below.
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch GPS and HD color digital radar
- Volvo electronic engine readouts
- Ships compass
- Chris Craft Logo, Analog dash gauges, in addition to Volvo diagnostics
- 12 volt outlet
- (2) 110v outlets with weather cover
- (2) Stainless cupholders
- (2) New Stainless horns on hardtop w/ switch at helm .
- ACR search light mounted on bow with remote at helm
- Trim tabs
- (3) Electric bilge pumps
- Courtesy lights
- Windlass remote
- Bridge Deck A/C and Full Enclosure.
The owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
DISCLAIMER The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.