Price Reduction, now $329,000!
SWAMP FOX is a 2003 model Grand Banks Eastbay HX that has had exceptional care from her original owner. She has a painted Navy Blue (Alexseal) hull that has more brilliance than traditional Flag Blue. Alexseal provides a wet look that is beautiful. She has been kept under cover since new and her gel coat, decks, paint and teak trim look as if she's only a few years old. She offers a bow thruster and polycarbonate aft enclosure as well.
SWAMP FOX has the larger Yanmar 465 HP engines with only 610 hours. These engines will churn through most any condition and have been babied since new, low time too.
Please call about SWAMP FOX, her condition belies her age. If you're looking for a really nice 43 Eastbay, this is the one!
- Painted Navy Blue hull, has more brilliance than traditional Flag Blue
- Double STIDD chair at helm
- Yanmar 465 engines with just over 600 hours
- Helm air-conditioning
- St. Croix davits
- Kept under cover since new by original owner
- New bottom paint, May 2019
- New cutlass bearings including intermediate, May 2019
- Volvo maintenance, May 2019