B e n e t e a u 4 7 3
S H U S T E R
The Beneteau 473, designed by Groupe Finot, was named Cruising World Magazine's "Boat of the Year" when introduced to North America in 2001. Since that time the 473 has redefined the sailing world's notion of the performance cruiser concept... speed, comfort, simplicity, and beauty are all words that come to mind; making the Beneteau 473 equally at home on a passage to Bermuda as daysailing with the family.
This Beneteau 473 is well equipped and has been kept in excellent condition. She is the desirable 3-Cabin Owner's Version featuring a huge owners stateroom forward with ensuite head and two private guest cabins aft. This layout has the accommodations and storage to take the whole family cruising! This Beneteau 473 has been lovingly cared for and thoughtfully upgraded... her owners' diligence is apparent. Here are some highlights of the extensive equipment list...
- Three Cabin/Two Head Owner's Layout
- ICW Rig/Shoal Keel (5' 7")
- Cruisair 2-Zone Air Conditioning & Reverse Cycle Heat
- Yanmar 76hp Diesel (only 790 hours!)
- Lewmar Bow Thruster
- Lewmar Electric Cabin Top Winch
- Xantrex 2000w Inverter/Charger w/Link 1000
- In-Mast Furling Main & Furling Genoa
- Raymarine RL70C/520 MFDs at Helm & Nav Station
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot w/Linear Mechanical Drive
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Tridata & Multi Repeaters
- Custom Dodger & Bimini in Navy Sunbrella
- Blue Hull Stripes
This Beneteau 473 is a new listing with more details on the way. She is in above average condition and priced aggressively to sell quickly... we don't expect this listing to last. Please call for details or to arrange a showing.