2002 Linssen Grand Sturdy 470 Trawler is a High Quality Steel Trawler built in Holland by Linssen Yachts (60 + years a yacht builder). High quality throughout and an exceptional value at this price.
Her 4 1/2 draft, full keel, skeg hung rudders and low air draft makes her a perfect yacht for the LOOP, cruising the ICW, the Bahamas and well beyond. She is equipped with all the creature comforts to make your time aboard thoroughly enjoyable and features include:
- Twin Volvo Penta 147HP Diesel Recent Full Service - 2019 (2360 Hrs.)
- Cruise comfortably at 7-8.5 knots .. Max speed - 9.4 Knots
- Onan 9 KW genset with sound shield (1616 hours),
- NEW Spectra Water-maker - never used (2017)
- NEW Reverse Cycle A/C Units (2 of 3) (Oct 2020)
- NEW Refrigerator Freezer (Nov 2020)
- NEW ProNauticP Series 1260P-12Volt 60 AMP Battery Charger (Dec 2020)
- Vetus Bow Thruster - Upper and Lower command
- Raymarine electronic package at both Upper & Lower helms
- Dinghy on davits and outboard
- Recent bottom paint (Jan 2019)
She has been continually updated with her hull re-painted with Pettit Endeavor Blue EZ-POXY2 paint (2015) and recent fresh Pettit Hyrdro-Coat Eco Non-Copper bottom paint (January 2019)) and is in TURNKEY condition.
She's the ideal Coastal Cruiser, a perfect trawler for the Loop and an extremely comfortable live-board.
Built for the US market in 2002 and an exceptional yacht. She more than lives up to her name .. 'Grand Sturdy'