2002 Linssen Grand Sturdy 470 Trawler is a very High Quality Steel Trawler built in Holland by Linssen Yachts (60 + years a yacht builder). High quality throughout and an exceptional value at this price.
Her 4 1/2 draft, full keel, skeg hung rudders and low air draft makes her a perfect yacht for the LOOP, cruising the ICW, the Bahamas and well beyond. She is equipped with all the creature comforts to make your time aboard thoroughly enjoyable and features include:
- Twin Volvo Penta 147HP Diesel Recent Full Service - 2019 (2350 Hrs.)
- Cruise comfortably at 7-8 knots .. Max speed at 9.4 Knots
- Onan 9 KW genset with sound shield (1616 hours),
- Spectra Water-maker (2017)
- Vetus bow thruster
- Raymarine electronic package at both Upper & Lower helms
- (3) reverse cycle A/C, heat units
- Outside shower
- Dinghy on davits and outboard
- Recent bottom paint (Jan 2019)
She has been continually updated with her hull re-painted with Pettit Endeavor Blue EZ-POXY2 paint (2015) and recent fresh Pettit Hyrdro-Coat Eco Non-Copper bottom paint (January 2019)) and is in TURNKEY condition.
Built for the US market in 2002 and an exceptional yacht, she more than lives up to her name .. "Grand Sturdy" !