New to the market 1/2021, DREAM is an exceptionally nice example of the popular Viking 47 Convertible. Powered by the desirable 800hp MAN engines (only 3,200 original hours), this 2-Stateroom/ 2 head yacht is ready to fish and cruise. Although rigged for serious offshore fishing, DREAM has been used primarily as a cruising yacht in the Mid-Atlantic. The yacht is especially clean and well-maintained, and represents an excellent opportunity to own a legendary Viking Yacht in today's bustling marketplace.
Some of her more notable features include:
- Preferred MAN 800hp engine package (3200 hours) - easy 25-28 knot cruise.
- Onan 15kw diesel generator (3500 hours)
- Hull and house painted by Viking Yachts in New Gretna, NJ.
- Upgraded Garmin 7212 Plotter/GPS
- Stacked washer/dryer
- Galley-up layout
- Regular service
- Full electronics package
- Leaning post with rocket launchers
- Rupp outriggers
- Fresh interior
Currently located in the water in Westport, CT. Ready for her new owners! Especially nice!