The Ultimate Layout for the Cruising Couple
Endless Summer is the answer to anyone who appreciates the mid cabin master of a Sabre 48, but wants a more open, flexible salon layout. The owners worked with the Sabre design team to create a unique, custom salon that feels materially bigger than the standard layout. It includes comfortable recliner seating, larger retractable HDTV, hi-low dining table, built-in ice maker, settee extension for additional sleeping and more. The totally re-imagined utility space improves storage, functionality and access without imposing on the salon. It includes a full size washer and dryer to storage for golf clubs to spare parts to provisions for extended cruising---this utility space can hold it all!
Other highlights include:
- 2016 model year updates including extended hardtop for a more integrated, under-mount SureShade, hinged salon entry door in lieu of bi-fold door and two Stidd 500N helm seats mounted on pedestals.
- Extensive Garmin Electronics, Intellian SAT TV, WIFI and antenna and router.
- Complete with long list of factory and custom options designed for cruising comfort and functionality.
- Recent bottom and running gear treatment with top of the line products.
- Fresh exterior varnish, finished with Awlbrite.
- Complete machinery service including engines, pods, generator and 500 hour service including after coolers (March 2019).
Endless Summer deserves inspection and serious consideration. Preliminary listing and photos attached, more details, photos and videos to follow.