This 2016 Sea Ray 510 FLY is truly a meticulously cared for, low hours boat that has been kept like new!
This boat has been a fresh water boat most of it’s life as it was originally sold by Colony Marine in St. Clair Shores, Michigan. The boat was winter stored indoors during the first the first 3 winter seasons in a huge heated warehouse.
Over the last year this boat has spent it’s time in Brielle NJ where she has been washed weekly and waxed at least 3 times a year. The current owner loves the boat but has decided to move in the direction of buying a house on the water and downsizing in boat size.
Last survey was conducted in January 2019 and was appraised at $1.2 million.
Major Options Include:
• TWIN CUMMINS ZEUS 8.3 QSC HO 600’s with under 390 hours
• EXTENDED HARD TOP ($60k OPTION)
• ALL NEW BLACK CANVAS ($38K in 2019)
• HYDRAULIC SWIM PLATFORM 10,000lb CAPACITY
• CABIN AUDIO UPGRADE HK/BOSE SPEAKER ($10k OPTION)
• DSS SATELLITE TV SYSTEM ($15k OPTION)
• 2 BRIDGE TABLES W/ HIGH GLOSS TEAK ($10k OPTION)
• TEAK FLOORING THROUGHOUT THE COCKPIT & BRIDGE STEPS ($10k OPTION)
EXTENDED WARRANTY!! PASSPORT CRUISERS CLASS coverage until 05/2023!
• Original Sea Ray Build Sheet
• 2019 Pre-Purchase Survey
• Professionally done walk through video