The saloon of the Azimut 52 is comfortable, with varnished cherry and burl wood furnishings, and a gallery that becomes an elegant bar area. Style is allied with functionality: each piece of the complete dinner service for eight is placed on proper supports. The Azimut 52 has two en suite guest bathrooms with showers, and an absolute first: the toilets have the VacuFlush SeaLand systems as used on aircraft. The owner's cabin is provided with wide wardrobes, convenient wall drawers and a vanity for the ladies. On the portside, the second guest cabin has twin beds and a bathroom with a shower.
Salon, Settee Starboard.
"L" Settee-Dinette to Port.
Light Gloss Cherry Wood.
Cream Curtains and Blinds throughout boat.
(2) Guest Cabins with Two Berth Each / Port & Starboard.
(1) Crew Cabin with Berth & MSD - Entry via Cockpit Aft Seat Console.
Twin 670 HP Caterpillar 3196 DITA.
Kohler 135CCOZ 13.5 Kw Diesel Generator.
Vetus Bow Thruster - 6 Blade, 24v.
Davit - Starboard at the Transom.
(3) Automatic Bilge Pumps, (1) Hand Operated.
DC Powered Blowers.
(2) VHF Radio.
(2) GPS-Chart Plotter.
Autopilot at each Helm Station.
Multi Camera Video Monitoring System.
Large Fridge and Freezer.
2 Burner Stove, Flush to the Counter Top..
Hull & Deck Equipment
Stainless Steel Bow-Side Grab Rails.
Anchor Windlass & Roller.
One North-Sea Plow Anchor.
Ladder with Teak Steps.
Powder Coated Metal DC Powered Davit.
Windshield at Flybridge.
(2) Underwater Lights on Transom Under the Platform.
Electrical System Dc
24v & 12v.
Panel Located at Salon Helm Console & Seat Platform.
(6) 8D Batteries (Engine, Bow Thruster & House Service).
(1) G27 Battery (Gen-Set).
Battery Switches / 2 Solenoid Type, 2 Breakers.
Newmar 32-12-50, DC Volt Converter (50 amp Capacity).
2 Analog amp Meters, 2 Volt Meters, 16 Branch Breakers at Salon Panel.
Electrical System Ac
240v Main Breakers at Cockpit Port Locker.
240v Panel at Salon Helm Seat Platform.
120v (Sub-Panel) to Port of the Helm Seat.
(1) 240v 50amp on a DC Powered Cable Winder.
Scentry 24v 60amp Battery Charger.
Charles 900 24v for Gen-Set Service Battery.
Additional Information & Equipment
Complete Flybridge Sunbathing Cushions.
Upgraded Stereo System.
U-Line Ice Maker Forward Port in Cockpit.
(2) Spare 4-Blade Propellers - Each in a Wood Box.
(2) Cruisair Reverse Cycle Units.
(6) Class BC Fire Extinguishers.
(2) Fireboy Automatic Fixed Fire Extinguishers with Manual Discharge Control Each, both Located in Engine Room.
Standard Bilge Pumps.
Safety Equipment Inventory Exceeds USCG Minimum Requirements for this Size Vessel.
Denison Yachting is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Neff Yacht Sales.