This 53 Aleutian is absolutely perfect and in amazing condition. If you are in the market for a Grand Banks please put her on your "Must See" list.
Grand Banks Says:
"Featuring relatively compact dimensions, but offering a lot of usable space thanks to its standard three stateroom layout with multi-function utility room, the 2012 Grand Banks 53 Aleutian is a great yacht for relaxing journeys."
This yacht is equipped with twin Cummins, QSM-11 - 715 HP units which can deliver a maximum speed of 24 Kn at 2,550 rpm and a cruise speed of 18 Kn at 2,100 rpm. She should give you around 1000 mile range.
With a full-beam master stateroom, a fully equipped forward VIP, and a third double stateroom there is plenty of space for a nice weekend (or longer) at the island.
Other Key Features Include:
- An upgraded full-suite of SIMRAD GLASS-HELM navigation equipment and electronics with redundancy at both helm-stations and display screens located throughout the vessel.
- Separate Washer and Dryer in the utility room
- Maxwell windlass with 3-station controls
- Cedar-lined hanging lockers
- Custom factory-built settee with hand-made teak table and chairs the cock-pit.
- Glendinning Handheld Remote Control gives boat operators total control of both transmission and throttle from virtually anywhere on the boat. This portable control station puts the same operational features of a fixed control station. This is for easier docking and maneuvering of your boat in tight spots.
- Twelve Foot Novurania w/40 hp four stroke yamaha. Easy to use boat deck, crane chocks and davit included.
- LLC Owned