- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides (New 2021)
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in non-skid
- Black bottom
HULL: Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction- Kevlar®/E-glass outer skin. Aircraft grade end grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
DECK: E-glass outer and inner skin with aircraft grade end grain balsa and closed cell foam core - laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, and greater hull strength against impact damage and thermal insulation.
- Oversized swim platform with teak decking and all non-skid surfaces painted to match deck and stainless-steel half-round.
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks are below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze seacocks,thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
- Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molding.
- Underwater lights (3) under swim platform - Switch at pilothouse helm
- Molded non-skid gelcoat deck
- Tapered varnished teak toe rails with Hinckley profile
- Anchor Locker: Molded into the foredeck, with hinged and gas-spring assisted hatch.
- Two large storage lockers on foredeck
- Chocks: Two (2) Hinckley open bow chocks, type 316L stainless steel. Four (4) Hinckley closed chocks located at fore and aft spring cleats.
- Mooring Cleats: Eight (8) cleats type 316 stainless steel
- Eyebrow: Varnished teak molding around cabin
- Bow Rail: Closed single rail 30” high, 1 ¼” diameter, type 315L stainless steel
- Handrails: Stainless steel handrails mounted on forward cabin top and pilothouse top (wrap around style).
- Custom painted teak handrails on port and starboard side of pilothouse for ease of transiting side decks. Handrails are painted to match the deck color
- Custom Hinckley mast (painted to match deck) holds anchor/steaming light
- KVH TrackVision M5 satellite dome on flybridge top, painted to match deck color
- Ports in cabin house: 5 opening ports- one in guest shower, one in master head, one in master shower, and two in galley. Opening ports have screens. 5 fixed ports- three in guest cabin, and two in master cabin. Fixed ports have varnished Cherry ring around them. All ports have drop down-style curtains of Norbar Venita White Wash.
- Polished stainless steel Manship hatches on cabin top with (5) smoke gray tinted hatches. All have SkyScreen screens and blinds.
- Fender Storage: Provided for six (6) fenders, four (4) of which remain attached to boat and stored for easy deployment. Two (2)remaining fenders store in custom holders under cockpit hatch
- Additional wichard folding padeyes and chafe strips to provide additional positioning of fender and docklines
- Starboard transom door gives access to the swim platform.
- Bow burgee: varnished teak staff on bow rail.
- Ensign: Stern mounted 5’ varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Overboard direct drainage scuppers