"LIVIN' LIFE" IS IN STUNNING CONDITION, INSIDE AND OUT! SHE LOOKS MUCH YOUNGER THAN HER AGE...PLUS SHE IS LLC OWNED.
Livin' Life has been continuously upgraded by her current owners, since purchase in 2013. In fact, within a year of purchase, after extensive upgrades, she won the "Best Maintained Yacht" award at the prestigious San Diego Yacht Club! They have continued to make improvements throughout the course of ownership. She is waxed every six months, and washed every other week. You are unlikely to find a cleaner, better maintained yacht in this size, year and price range. She has all the desirable amenities and conveniences. Her 430 HP Volvo diesels have under 350 hours, and she has both bow AND stern thrusters. A "Yacht Controller" hand-held remote allows the skipper to handle to boat from any location. It even controls the anchor windlass, which can be a real marriage-saver!
The Navigator 57 "Rival" features a larger cockpit than most other Navigators, with a spacious salon on the same convenient level. This provides an expansive indoor/outdoor living area, right on the water! Below, there are three luxurious staterooms, plus two heads with separate stall showers...even a full-size bath-tub! The Rival's master stateroom has separate access from the salon, providing more privacy than the standard models.
The pilothouse has excellent visibility, allowing the skipper to safely drive in climate-controlled comfort, if conditions are less than ideal. The Rival's up galley is just aft of the pilothouse. An L-Settee and dining table provide 360 degree views while dining underway!
Current owners invested over $85K in upgrades and maintenance since purchase in 2013; and most records are available. Highlights include:
- 2013: Flexi-teak decking installed in cockpit and on swim platform, survey items completed, bottom painted, props tuned and balanced, frameless windows removed and rebedded, $13K in electrical upgrades, "Yacht Controller" system installed, plumbing upgrades.
- 2014: New bimini top by Murphy's Canvas, with cream headliner. New helm seat upholstery. More plumbing and electrical upgrades. Boat wins "Best Maintained Yacht" award at SDYC.
- 2015: More plumbing and electrical upgrades. New AGM batteries. New TV.
- 2016: Bottom painted. New water heater and dripless shaft seals. Numerous engine maintenance projects.
- 2017: New carpeting installed by Sanchez Carpet.
- 2018: "Infinity Teak Vinyl" fitted on flybridge. Misc. upgrades and repairs.
- 2019: Engine, transmission and genset service, complete exterior detailing. Two coats bottom paint, 3 at waterline, new port cutlass bearing, July.
Her owners are experienced lifetime boaters. Much of the boat has been upgraded, to well above original factory standards, at considerable expense over many years. She shows true pride of ownership, and needs to be seen to be appreciated. Consult a qualified professional about the advantages of a purchasing a single-asset LLC!
This is a co-listing with Leanne McNally at South Coast Yachts