As you enter the large and spacious salon there is a beautifully built-in settee and end table on starboard. Across on port is two very comfortable barrel chairs flanking an entertainment cabinet with a lift-up TV.
The U-shaped galley is down and on port, has an abundance of natural light, granite counter space, cabinet storage and refrigeration.
Hawke offers three luxurious staterooms with Master queen centerline berth forward and port twin berth and stbd queen Guest Staterooms.
The ensuite Master head is on port and offers a large shower stall on stbd. There is a Guest/Day head that also offers a separate large stall shower easily accessed from the companionway.
Throughout the interior you will find:
- Raised panel teak cabinetry with high gloss varnish finish in salon
- Lower level has raised panel teak cabinetry with a satin varnish finish with high gloss varnish trim
- Solid Teak and holly soles, matte finish
- Lined drapes
- Large tinted salon windows offering abundant natural light, many open for fresh air circulation
- Phantom screens at salon aft and stbd helm doors
- Grand Banks stainless steel adjustable reading lights
- Cantalupi overhead, rope accent and courtesy lighting
- Beveled mirrors in teak frames
- Oceanair shades with screens in all overhead hatches
Entrance to the large salon is either via the oversized aft sliding Freeman door or through the starboard helm side door. The salon is tastefully decorated and all wood surfaces are bright varnished teak with raised panel cabinetry. Large tinted windows allow an abundance of natural light, open for ventilation and offer outstanding visibility while at dock or underway.
On starboard is a settee that is encased in beautiful teak cabinetry. A curved granite topped end table attaches to the settee. A Grand Banks high/low solid teak table sits in front of the settee and doubles as a cocktail or dining table with fold-out leaves. Facing the settee on port are two very comfortable barrel chairs with a large entertainment center between. All audio/ visual components are stored behind glass doors and an electric TV lift is located at the back of the cabinet. The TV is completely out of sight when in the down position. The electrical control/breaker panel is hidden behind raised panel doors next to the aft entry door.
A comfortable upholstered leaning post with easy access to the side deck through a helm door, is situated at the lower helm station. Electronics and electronic engine controls are perfectly positioned for ease of use. On port is a bench seat with an ice-maker underneath behind a teak louvered door. A built-in book rack is aft of the bench seat. Overhead recessed Cantalupi halogen lights, reading lamps and accent rope lighting lend a soft, intimate feeling to the salon.
-Custom entertainment center with pop-up flat screen TV, portside
- Electrical panel aft port bulkhead with finished doors
- Valance rope lighting
- Marineair chilled water air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat
- High-low double leaf cocktail/dining table, teak with inlays
- Varnished battened overhead acoustical paneling with high-gloss trim
- Custom granite entertainment and end table surfaces
- Outboard locker forward of the navigation bench seat
- Flip down foot rest for navigation bench seat
- Storage under stbd settee
- Navigation table with chart storage and custom liquor locker
- Tempered glass windows with tint on sides and clear forward
- Oceanaire shades on salon side and aft windows
- Phantom sliding screens on aft and side helm doors
- Freeman sliding aluminum door, aft
- Helm door for easy access to side and foredeck
- Engine removal soft patch
- Engine room access hatch, hinged with gas support and gaskets
- Vimar outlets and switches
- Overhead grab rail for safe movement when in rough seas
- Teak rimmed steering wheel
The master stateroom is forward and is very spacious. It has a centerline queen berth that is almost a full walk around with small ledges that serve as a place to put things yet does not interfere with forward accessability of the berth. There are adjustable reading lamps for snuggling up with a book and night time ambiance. The head is ensuite and split with a nicely appointed granite topped cabinet on port and a large stall shower on stbd. Both have teak doors.
- Island Queen Berth
- Mattress, inner pocketed spring
- Lights, shaded reading lights at master berth
- (3) Bureaus with drawers, all black granite topped
- Hanging locker with lined cedar wood
- Full length beveled mirror, with teak frame
- Half length beveled mirror, with teak frame over small bureau
- Cedar lined hanging locker, stbd
- Overhead hatch with Oceanair shade and screen and escape ladder
- (2) large drawers under queen berth
- Teak cabinetry with satin finish and gloss varnish trim
- Solid teak and holly soles, satin finish
- Varnished teak batten hull ceiling (sides)
- Opening stainless steel port lights with curtains and satin varnished valance boxes
- Overhead dimmable recessed cantalupi halogen lights
- Accent rope lighting under valance and berth, beautiful at night!
- Sony stereo speakers
- Sony CDX-F7700 FM/AM/Disc player and changer, portside
- Samsung 22" HD flatscreen TV
- Separate Satellite receiver box for TV
The ensuite master head is on port and split with a separate stall shower to stbd.
- Raritan Atlantes marine fresh water toilet with holding tank monitor
- Teak cabinet (satin finish) vanity with black granite top, under mounted sink and Grohe faucet
- Mirror, beveled with teak frameSolid teak and holly sole, satin finish
- Overhead hatch with gloss varnished trim and Oceanair shade and screen
- (3) overhead recessed halogen Cantalupi lights
- Opening stainless steel port light with curtain and satin varnished valance box
- Air-conditioning ductTowel bar
Master Shower, Starboard
- Grohe shower fixtures
- Glass varnished teak bench seat
- Vent fan
- Overhead opening hatch with Oceanair shade and screen
- Molded FRP sole with tile and polished stainless drain
- Overhead recessed Cantalupi halogen lighting
- Towel bar
- Drain sump pump
Guest Stateroom #1, STBD
Opposite the galley is the guest stateroom with a queen berth. Separating it from the companionway is double sliding pocket doors. There is a hanging locker, storage under the berth and a night table with drawers.
- Queen berth against the stbd hull side
- Cedar lined hanging locker forward with louvered teak door
- (2) stainless steel port lights with curtains and satin varnished valance boxes
- (2) drawers under berth
- Black granite topped night table with drawer and doored cabinet under
- Overhead dimmable recessed Cantalupi halogen lights
- Overhead Sony Speakers
- Samsung 25" HD flat screen TV
- Separate satellite receiver box
- Lower helm electrical panel access
Guest Stateroom #2, Port
The second guest stateroom is located forward of the galley. There are two separate twin berths with a cedar lined hanging locker with louvered door between them. There is ample storage under each berth. There is an opening port and overhead hatch with Oceanair screen and shade.
- Twin athwartship berths with drawer storage under
- Sony stereo
- Large cedar lined hanging locker with louvered door between berths
- Overhead halogen lampsAdjustable reading light
- (2) stainless steel opening window ports with lined drapes and varnished balance boxes
- Overhead hatch with Oceanair shade and screen
- Dorade box ventilation
The guest head that also doubles as a day head is located to stbd, forward of guest stateroom #1. It is roomy and has natural light and ventilation. It also features a large separate stall shower.
- Molded FRP shower floor with tiles and polished stainless steel drain
- Bi-fold acrylic shower door in aluminum frame
- Black granite topped teak vanity with back splash, storage under and outboard
- Stainless steel opening port with lined drape
- Dorade box ventilation
- Exhaust blower, 24v
- Beveled mirror with teak frame
- Overhead halogen lights
- Overhead opening hatch with Oceanair screen and shade
- Air-conditioning outlet
- Stainless steel toothbrush holder and towel bar
The 58 features a spectacular flybridge starting with the Grand Banks signature curved staircase. Going up to the bridge is greatly eased by the curved staircase with access being sure and easy, both for humans as well as beloved pets! A factory fiberglass hardtop provides protection from the elements, there are two opening hatches along with six (6) overhead lights. Overhead lighting is great for al fresco evening dining with a view! Situated over the helm suspended from the hardtop is an overhead electronics cabinet with a hinged cover. Three (3) fully adjustable Ultraleather STIDD captain's chairs face the well laid out helm station. Ample storage can be found behind the sliding doors under the helm. An L-shaped settee with an inlaid teak table is on starboard facing a matching bench seat to port with storage under each. The settees and STIDD chairs are upholstered in matching Oyster White Ultraleather and have full Sunbrella covers. There's an Isinglass enclosure protecting all four sides of the bridge.
Cockpit / Aft Deck
The cockpit is large and perfect for outdoor entertaining. Entrance is via a hinged transom door after stepping onto the TNT hydraulic swim platform. The spacious cockpit has teak decking in excellent condition with three lazarette hatches. The lazarette is very spacious and the gel coated sole is covered with teak grating thus allowing air circulation under items stored there.
An electric Miele grill (new 2014) with storage space underneath is located forward to starboard. To port is the GB signature curved staircase with stainless steel hand rail leading to the flybridge. The main salon is entered by stepping up two steps and through the center mounted sliding door.
TNT electric/hydraulic teak swim platform and (2) recessed pop-up stainless cleats - increases maximum overall length to 64'5" including bow pulpit
Arite swim ladder at starboard side on swim platform
(2) Glendinning Cablemasters with 50-amp shore power cord on both port and stbd
Portside TV/phone and dockside fresh water connections
Port and starboard oversized dock line lockers
Molded-in deck drains with stainless steel scuppers
Stern winch for snubbing dock lines - center mounted Maxwell2200 with foot control, hawse pipe and cleat is great for towing.
Transom door - hinged and swings in
Cockpit transom shower to port
Miele cockpit grill with cabinet and storage unit (new 2014)
Cockpit shade with stainless steel corner supports
Lazarette hatches are self-draining with seal gaskets and gas cylinder lift-ups
Engine room, walk-in engine room access w/ Freeman watertight locking door
Flybridge extension has halogen overhead lights
Stainless steel boarding grab rails, port and starboard
Teak decking in excellent condition, epoxy bonded