"Rally Round The Family" is a mint condition 2013 690 Ferretti. Ok I mean its in actual “Mint Condition” not like where it says "Mint Condition” on the listing and then you get to the boat only to discover after a long drive or a flight from out of state, you've been bamboozled and maybe even the person you're talking to never even saw the boat. This boats original owner hired one of South Fla’s "Top Captain’s" and he he's been keeping her super clean and well-maintained since new. We challenge you to find a cleaner, better deal - on a - Built for the USA, originally owned, captain maintained, 690 Ferretti.
PLEASE NOTE: Make sure when you check out the other 690 Ferretti's ask them if they have had these cosmetic and systems upgrades approaching $300,000.00 USD
Here are some of the highlights.
- New paint on hull and superstructure 2017 $200K - 2017
- New Hydraulics for the swim platform system. 20+K - 08/2019
- New Hydraulic rams for the Lazzerette hatch. 7K + - 08/2019
- New Chiller system 45K - 10/2017
- New Bottom job paint. Prop speed applied to props, shafts and all running gear. AUG 2019