This Princess 72 Motor is an exciting flybridge Sports Cruiser which was penned by Bernard Olesinski. Zero Speed Stabilizers and powerful caterpillar marine engines this Princess 72 provides comfort and joy even in messy seas.
There is a spacious flybridge and a seating area designed on the bow with built in table and seating for forward entertaining. The Princess 72 can accommodate 8 guests in 4 cabins and includes 3 cabins with double beds and ensuite bathrooms. The crew waters are located in a separate area at the stern with a separate bathroom.
The drive, navigation and electric systems were tested by Marlin Marine Services in a Sea Trial on the 26th November and were found to be in good working order.
- Luxurious En-suite Full Beam Master Cabin
- Side Power Zero Speed Stabilizers
- Excellent Top Speed of 36.7 Knots
- Designed by Bernard Olesinski
- Accomodation for eight guests in four cabins