This one owner 76 Offshore features a long list of desirable options in addition to the industry's most impressive standard equipment inventory.
Armagnac features optional Caterpillar C-32 1550 HP engines and a breathtaking high gloss interior finish that will impress the most demanding future owner. Add to that, bow & stern thrusters, ABT 9 sq. ft. stabilizers, two Northern Lights 25 KW generators, his and hers heads in the master stateroom, plus excellent crew quarters aft of the engine room....In short, a total "big boat" systems design with the legendary Crealock "Softest ride on the water" hull design, built for all sea and weather conditions!
Annual maintenance just performed on 10/22/18 to include but not limited to: Engine/Generator service, bottom paint, zincs, hull wax, and thru hull service.
Planing hull, deep vee bow entry, generous flair @ bow sections, raised chine, prop pockets, integral swim platform, keel extension for propeller protection, underwater exhaust with FRP exhaust barriers.
• Hand laminated FRP utilizing only bi‐directional & uni‐directional material, vacuum bagged Core Cell • Solid laminate below the water line with high quality ISO & Vinylester resins • Full‐length hull girders of high density foam cores with bi & uni‐directional material • Exterior hull finish in high gloss "Cook" gel coat, Reichold Hydrex Vinylester resin laminate • Multiple athwartship girders reducing panel size and increase impact strength • Cored structural bulkheads padded @ hull, bonded as per schedule • Full length keel increasing directional stability and propeller protection • Putty coated bilges for smooth finish • All bonding of hull to deck, roofs to cabins done with FRP, exterior finished w/gel coat • 30 mil epoxy barrier coating and bottom paint with limited 3‐year osmosis warranty • Sealed bow compartment with water tight hatch • Structural upper and lower FRP rub rails capped with solid stainless steel • Prop Pockets to reduce propeller draft • Raised chine to reduce wave noise at anchor • Port and starboard hull doors for convenient access • Portlights recessed in hull sides for protection • Hull side port lights thru bolted for added safety • Detail/whale stripe enhancing appearance
Superstructure And Deck
• Hand laminated FRP utilizing bi‐directional & uni‐directional material w/Core Cell sandwich, high quality ISO resin, vacuum bagging, deck mechanically & FRP bonded to hull • Suitable high compression cores as required for hardware mounting • Exterior finished w/high gloss "Cook" gel coat all surfaces, two tone non‐skid finish at decks • Main deck soles and engine room bulkheads padded & cored w/appropriate sandwich materials • High bulwarks protecting recessed walkaround decks • Leak proof window frames molded into cabin sides • Gel coated joint at overhead deck liner to main cabin sides • Molded in multiple facet & plank lines for detailed appearance & strength
• Hand laminated FRP construction utilizing Core Cell sandwich vacuum bagging where appropriate of exterior doors, molded in recessed window & door frames & exterior window frames, radar arch, internal storage bins, port & starboard bulwark doors • Molded & gel coated finish of interiors of all FRP hatches & doors • FRP forward fashion plates and rear fashion plates • Tinted tempered window glass (10mm forward, 8mm side and aft) • Flush FRP recessed access boxes for exterior plumbing & electrical fittings • Exterior materials of gel coated FRP, stainless or optional teak, no exposed aluminum
• Twin C‐32 1550HP “Caterpillar” diesel engines with vibration damping mounts, 24V/75Amp alternators, ZF‐550A 2.64:1 gears w/Centra dampening & live PTO • Stainless steel #316 (w/316‐L rod) exhaust risers w/zinc plugs connecting to FRP underwater system w/bypass pipes to "Aqua Quiet" mufflers • 3" “Aquamet #22 High Strength” propeller shafts • Bronze V struts with “Cutlass” bearings & damping insulation • Bronze intermediate struts with “Cutlass” bearings • Five blade expanded ratio computer designed propellers • Hydrodynamic stainless‐steel rudders per design • Dripless propeller shaft glands (“Tides”) with dual cooling lines • "Tides" rudder shaft seal and bearings • ABT 9' roll fin hydraulic stabilizers and 40 hp bow & stern thrusters w/hydraulic raw water cooling pump • Twin Disc electronic engine controls @ pilothouse, flybridge and aft deck • “Hynautic” power steering system • Engine room start/stop panels with engine gages • Visual & audio alarms for engine systems @ pilothouse & flybridge
Engine Room And Bilges
• Annual maintenance just performed on 10/22/18 to include but not limited to: Engine/Generator service, bottom paint, zincs, hull wax, and thru hull service. • White aluminum perforated covering on overhead, side, forward, aft engine room bulkheads covering multiple layers of the latest technology sound insulation • Welded stainless steel engine beds (electro polished) • Two marine grade aluminum fuel tanks @ forward bulkhead, sight gauges (900 gallons each) • All aluminum fuel tanks insulated to minimize condensation and noise transfer • Vinylester/FRP keel/center line fuel tank (700 gallons) • Fuel manifold system for supply & return management with 2" crossover for port or starboard fuel fill • Sight gages (marine grade w/protective guard) at forward bulkhead fuel tanks • Marine grade bronze sea cocks for through hull skin fittings • “Groco” sea strainers at all raw water intakes • Main seawater intakes plumbed for emergency bilge pump use • Full flow stainless ball valves for all piping systems • Dual Racor marine filter system with vacuum gauge for main engines • Racor #500 marine filter systems with vacuum gauge for both generators • Tank level indicator system for fuel, water and waste tanks • Six high output 24v bilge pumps w/"Ultra" automatic switches & high‐water alarms • High output “Whale” 40 manual bilge pump • “Delta‐T” engine air intake system minimizing water ingestion, recessed & color matched to exterior • Four “Delta‐T” 11" 120V/AC engine room blowers • Engine room 24V/DC lights X 4pcs and 120V/AC fluorescent lamps X 4 PCS • Engine room video camera system (2 cameras) • "Fire Boy" MA 1800 automatic fire extinguishing system w/engine shut down system • Stainless steel safety rails along inboard engine stringers • 24v “Reverso” fuel transfer pump • "Reverso" 24V/AC oil change system with 2 x 30‐gal oil tanks for main engines, transmissions & both generators • 24v low profile S/S dome lights @ forward pump room & thruster/chain area • Fresh water wash down faucet in engine room • Integrated overhead storage lockers above engines • Stainless floorboard frames, floorboards covered with non‐skid vinyl & trimmed with teak • Labels on all thru hulls
• Dual "Muir" 3,500lb 24V vertical anchor windlass' with three station controls • Dual stainless CQR 110 lb. bow anchors with 300 ft 7/16” HT chain each and chain stoppers • “Hynautic” 62” trim tabs with controls @ pilothouse and fly bridge • "Steelhead" 2000 lb. hydraulic davit with cable, boom and rotation functions • “Marine Air” 90,000 BTU expansion air conditioning system • “Reverso” 24V/AC oil change system with 2 x 30‐gal oil tanks • Triple “Buell” low profile dual trumpet air horn w/120v compressor, compressor outlets @ lazarette & engine room • “Exalto” stainless articulating windshield wipers w/washer system • 5 “Tecma” silent flush heads • 120v “Headhunter” holding tank discharge pump • 24v "Sealand" standby macerator pump • Deck discharge for holding tank • Six 24v bilge pumps with "Ultra" automatic switches • “Ultra” system high water bilge alarm w/warning lights at pilothouse • Gate valve at each watertight structural bulkhead • “Headhunter Mach 5” 120v fresh water pressure pump w/filter & accumulator tank • “Headhunter” 24v standby water pressure pump • "Allcraft" 35 gallon and 12‐gallon 220v s/s hot water heaters • Two shower sump tanks designed for convenient access • Port & starboard (or fore & aft) dockside water pressure connection • Central drain system minimizing thru hull fittings • "NuTone" Central Vacuum System • Two Salon AC 12BTU Air Handlers • 18BTU AC Handler with 16BTU
• Two “Northern Lights” 25 KW diesel generators, 24V start w/whisper sound shield with gas/water exhaust separators and E.A.R. anti vibration mounts • Four “MKl” 8D gel cell main engine start batteries (24v) • Two “MK” 4D gel cell generator start batteries (24v) • Ten “MK” 8D gel cell batteries for ship's 24v system • Battery cross over capability for main engine and generator batteries • "Xantrex” SW‐40/24 4kw inverter/120Amp charger with high temp. shut down • “Newmar” PT‐24‐40CE, 24V ship service back up charger with high temp. shut down • “Newmar” PT‐24‐20CE, 24V engine battery charger with high temp. shut down • Additional 60amp 24v alternator on each engine for ship service systems • Digital DC charge rate, DC amp meters and DC voltmeters • 24V & 12V back‐lit distribution/circuit breaker panels w/amp & volt meters • 120V & 24OV back‐lit distribution/circuit breaker panels w/amp & voltmeters • Four “Mastervolt” 20amp converters, 24V to 12V • Two Charles Marine 50amp isolation transformers • “Marinco” Shore power 125/250V‐50A, phone and TV cable inlets port & starboard side (or fore & aft) • “Glendinning” CM‐7 cable master, 24OV 5O amp w/75' cable located aft • Vimar switches and outlets in accommodations and living areas • Halogen overhead “Cantalupi” lighting w/dimmer controls throughout • Wall sconces or reading lights in staterooms and heads as appropriate • GFI breaker protection as appropriate @ deck, galley, heads, engine room & lazarette • Breaker protection at each AC source • Electrolysis bonding & grounding system w/two 6” x 12” zinc plates and shaft scratchers • High quality shielded RG‐6 CO AX for TVs • Tinned high temperature wiring, UL approved • “Panasonic” phone/intercom system, 7 stations • “Winegard” TV antenna booster & selector switch • ACR Search light • Spreader lights at radar arch
Electronics And Navigation Equipment
FOR BOTH PILOTHOUSE AND FLYBRIDGE: • Garmin 7215 Chart Plotter / GPS • Garmin GM1 10 multi display wind/depth • Furuno RD33 depth • Simrad AP28 autopilot • ICOM‐M604 radio • ICOM Command Mic II two stations • Furuno NavNet Vx2 radar
• "BOSE" Stereo system • Direct TV with 5 SAT receivers • 37” LCD TV @ salon & “Polk Audio" surround speakers @ Salon • "Polk Audio" speakers @ pilothouse, master, VIP, mid guest cabin • 20” TV @ master stateroom, 15” TV @ VIP and mid guest stateroom • DVD player
• Walkaround decks with high bulwarks midships • Two tone non‐skid @ all decks, pilothouse roof white non‐skid • Molded in multiple facet & plank lines for appearance and strength • Exterior stainless 316 grade (including screws, bolts & nuts), welds ground & polished • 1 ¼” s/s hand rails and bow • Port and starboard bulwark doors • "MarQuipt" three step side boarding ladder with integral bulwark FRP storage locker @ starboard deck • “Manship” overhead hatches w/”Oceanaire” sliding screens/shades • “Manship” s/s port lights powder coated to match gel coat • 316 s/s hawse holes w/cleats, 316 s/s bow chocks, 316 s/s deck cleats • Waterproof “Cantalupi” deck lights and LED safety lights • Aluminum reinforced exterior doors, exterior covered w/FRP & gel coated, interiors covered w/matching interior wood, stainless steel door frames • Bow & stern staffs, s/s sockets allowing port & starboard deck access from pilothouse • Port & starboard storage lockers at bow • Fresh and salt water wash downs at bow
Aft Deck Cockpit And Sport Deck
• Aft deck engine & thruster controls, rudder indicator & engine start‐stop switches • Port aft deck storage cabinet with covered sink, Isotherm refer & teak ventilation grates • Starboard aft deck storage cabinet with hatch/ladder to lazarette, crew & engine room • Molded FRP seat • S/S ladder to boat deck with overhead hatch • Two aft deck flood lights with molded FRP pods • Hand held shower @ sport deck • Fresh water wash down @ sport deck • Poly Planar water proof speakers in aft deck overhead with volume control • Camera at aft deck • 60" swim platform with 4 removable stainless 2" diameter U‐handrails • S/S pop up cleats @ sport deck • S/S swim ladder @ sport deck folding into storage locker • Teak Decking at California Deck, Port & Starboard Stairs to Cockpit • Teak Cap rail at California Deck • Single large aft deck table with fore and aft slide • Double Gaggenau BBQ with safety switches at starboard aft deck cabinet • Aft deck wing doors
Flybridge And Boat Deck
• Manship door/hatch access to/from pilothouse • Strataglass equivalent Enclosure • Helm station w/complete engine instrumentation, function alarms & rudder indicator • Lexan Venturi windshield w/stainless steel frame • Two Pompanette AS21 Helm chairs s/s flush mount pedestals with 360 degrees stainless-steel footrest • FRP “L” seat, storage under with teak ventilation slats • Two large boat deck teak with holly inlay tables with stainless-steel supports posts • Starboard cabinets with sink, stainless steel “Isotherm 85” refrigerator & teak ventilation grates • FRP radar arch with flood lights with molded FRP pods with additional custom stainless‐steel Radar Arch • Steelhead 2,000 lb. hydraulic cable, boom and rotation davit w/ dedicated hydraulic system • Maxwell Chain Counter • Boat deck drained to waterline with integral drains and scuppers • 1 ¼” s/s handrails @ boat deck w/welded s/s life lines • “Manship” stainless-steel hatch and stainless-steel ladder to California deck with stainless-steel safety rail • Stainless-steel ladder to hard top roof • Fresh water wash down outlet • Poly Planar waterproof speakers in radar arch with volume control • Custom hard top w/ stainless steel radar arch w/ dome & radar mounts
• Helm station w/complete engine instrumentation, function alarms & rudder indicator • Hart tank tender system for liquid levels • "Tank Watch" level indicators at holding tanks • Maxwell Chain Counter • Back lit AC & DC distribution/breaker panels • Chart table/locker w/navigation lights and magnetic compass • Halogen “Cantalupi” lighting w/dimmer controls • Rocker switches with indicator lights for bilge pumps, lighting & other functions • Three stainless "Exalto" articulating windshield wipers w/washer system • Port and starboard water tight doors with stainless articulating hinges and stainless frames • Two ventilation overhead hatches with “Oceanaire” sliding screens/shades • Two "Stidd" 500‐200 helm chairs upholstered in ultra‐leather • Raised “L” seat with dining table • Padded vinyl forward helm console counter top • Padded soft vinyl removable headliner • Installed Weems and Plath bilge counters • Mahogany plank with carpet inlay
• Automatic electric opener @ sliding aft door w/fixed glass windows • Optional aft stairway to owner’s stateroom • Low large windows for "sit down" visibility • Built in “L” settee with two low plywood armrests • 37" LCD TV & "Polk Audio" surround sound speakers • Pop‐Up TV Lift for 37" TV • Solid wood crown molding surrounding salon • Lambrequins at windows • Halogen “Cantalupi” lighting w/dimmer controls & four 120v wall sconces • Tebe Art Pivot Light at forward port salon with Vimar dimmer • Padded soft vinyl removable headliner with burl inlay wood trim • Buffet cabinet with granite counter top at forward bulkhead • U‐Line Wine Cooler • Forward Lobby: upper cabinet over laundry area with lights and dimmer, marble crema Marfil counter top and marble backsplash • Forward Lobby: baseboards on lower lobby walls and starboard stairway
• Black Galaxy Granite counter tops w/overhead hanging storage cabinets • Halogen overhead lighting w/dimmer control, under cabinet lighting • Fold out soap tray @ galley sink • Drawers and cabinets fitted w/push pull latches & lined with Formica • Large pantry w/slide out shelves & counter cabinets w/slide out shelves • "Franke" single S/S sink PCX 110‐21 with “Grohe” faucet • “Grohe” soap dispenser • “InSinkErator” ‐ S/S Classic 1Hp stainless steel garbage disposal with top switch • “Broan” trash compactor • "GE" 18" dishwasher AC 120V (Stainless) • “GE" 30" 220v cook top w/adjustable pot holders • “GE" 24"220V oven (below cook top) (Stainless) • "GE” Microwave/convection oven w/exhaust fan AC 120V (Stainless) • “GE” side by side refrigerator Artica 36" AC 120V (Stainless) • Solid wood crown molding surrounding galley • Mahogany plank sole • Stainless Steel Tile Backsplash
• King size walk around bed with drawers & lockers under • Four large windows with storm covers • Cedar lined hanging lockers (2 large) • Built in upholstered seat w/ storage • Polk Audio speakers • 32” LCD TV with bureau drawers below • DVD Player • Insulated/cored aft & forward bulkheads • Solid wood crown molding surrounding stateroom • Halogen overhead lighting (“Cantalupi”) with dimmer controls • (2) reading lights with Vimar dimmer • (2) sconces over nightstands with Vimar dimmer • One‐piece beveled mirror over master headboard • Vanity and drawers with mirror and sconces on forward wall • Drawers and cabinet on starboard bulkhead • Curved cabinet doors to starboard cabinet • Safety escape hatch at overhead w/ drop down ladder • Padded soft vinyl removable headliner • Carpet on cabin sole
His And Hers Master Heads
• Solid Mahogany high gloss finish counter tops w/6" back & side splash w/ceramic sink, marble seat in shower • “Newport Brass” faucets, towel bars and towel rings • “Tecma” silent flush toilets (x2) • Shower with polished stainless‐steel frame, frosted glass doors with clear border trim and integral towel bars w/teak grates • Solid wood crown molding surrounding head • Halogen overhead “Cantalupi” lighting with dimmer control • Ultra‐quiet ventilation system • Mahogany plank soles • Two opening s/s port lights powder coated to match gel coat • (2) sconces with Vimar dimmer
Vip Stateroom Forward
• Queen size island bed w/hinged top (or "V" berths) with drawers below • Cedar lined hanging lockers • Polk Audio speakers • 15” LCD TV • DVD Player • Solid wood overhead molding surrounding stateroom • Halogen overhead “Cantalupi” lighting with dimmer control & berth lighting • Safety escape/ventilating hatch to forward deck with "Oceanaire" shade/screen • Two "Manship" s/s opening port lights powder coated to match gel coat • Padded soft vinyl removable headliner • Carpet on cabin sole
Vip Head Forward
• Marble counter top w/6" back & side splash w/ceramic sink • Beveled mirror • Marble seat in shower • “Newport Brass” Faucets, towel bars and towel ring • Opening s/s port light powder coated to match gel coat • “Tecma” silent flush toilet • Solid wood crown molding surrounding head • Shower W/frameless glass door and integral towel bar w/teak grate • Halogen overhead “Cantalupi” lighting with dimmer control • Mahogany plank sole • Ultra‐quiet ventilation system
Guest Stateroom - Mid
• Twin berths or bunks with desk • Mirror at aft berth wall • Cedar lined hanging locker • 15” LCD TV • DVD Player • Polk Audio speakers • Solid wood overhead molding surrounding stateroom • Halogen overhead Cantalupi lighting with dimmer control & berth lighting • One "Manship" s/s opening port lights powder coated to match gel coat • Padded soft vinyl removable headliner • Carpet on cabin sole
Guest Head - Mid
• Marble counter top w/6" back & side splash w/ceramic sink • Beveled mirrors on fore and aft walls overhead counter • Marble seat in shower • “Newport Brass” Faucets, towel bars and towel ring • Opening s/s port light powder coated to match gel coat • “Tecma” silent flush toilet • Shower W/frameless glass door and integral towel bar w/teak grate • Solid wood crown molding surrounding head • Halogen overhead “Cantalupi” lighting with dimmer control • Mahogany plank sole • Ultra‐quiet ventilation system
Crew Cabin And Head
• Two single bunks • Hanging locker • 15" LCD TV • Halogen overhead “Cantalupi” lighting with dimmer control • Marbleite counter top & sink with Grohe faucet • Enclosed head with “Tecma” toilet and FRP shower • Ultra‐quiet ventilation system • Two "Manship" s/s opening port lights powder coated to match gel coat • "Lonseal" vinyl wood sole • Sink & faucet, refrigerator and microwave for crew
• Watertight access door to swim step/cockpit area • Maytag washer & dryer • 40‐gallon crew holding tank with monitor in pilothouse • Cabinets covered in off‐white Formica with teak trim • Work surfaces covered with brushed s/s with teak sea rails • Halogen overhead “Cantalupi” work lighting • Two opening portlights • Vinyl sole • Built in tool box • Full height storage cabinet on forward bulkhead with adjustable shelves
• Horn • Ships bell • (6) Type 1 Life Jackets • (6) Type II Life Jackets • 24" Life Ring • Hand held fire extinguishers (1 TYPE 1, 2 TYPE 11) • Flare gun kit • U.S.C.G. Navigation rules
• Entire main deck & lower deck interior finished in Mahogany w/ high gloss finish • Solid brass interior door hardware and locks • (4) Polyform fenders • (6) Braided dock lines
• All personal items and art (two paintings and 1 sculpture)
Denison Yacht Sales offers the details of this yacht in good faith but cannot guarantee or
warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this boat for sale. A
yacht buyer should instruct his yacht broker, or his boat surveyors, to investigate such
details as the buyer desires validated. This yacht for sale is offered subject to prior
sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Denison Yachting is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Luke Brown Yachts - Ft. Lauderdale.