This Ferretti 960 is easy to show and in pristine condition!
Club M has substantial upgrades, not found in other 960 Ferretti yachts. For example, Club M has a very spacious flybridge, with custom Paola Lenti furniture valued at $100,000, and a full-size teak dining table which seats 10. The standard layout is a small flybridge with two mica tables seating only 4. The Simrad display at the helm station has a 15’ screen, as opposed to the standard 12’ display. And, Club M has a full-size sail awning that covers the aft seating area, with stainless pillars.
On the main deck aft, Club M has a custom teak table with two large fixed stainless legs, which can be extended to accommodate up to 12 guests. The standard Ferretti 960 comes with a residential outdoor table that is not fixed in place, leaving it to be unstable while underway.
Club M has upgraded underwater lights for a total of 14, including 4 very powerful aft lights.
While Ferretti installs a Mitsubishi zero speed gyro stabilizer as standard equipment, this owner elected to add the over-sized ABT Track fins for additional stabilization. Together, they perform remarkably well to remove most of the roll on a yacht, at anchor and while underway.
Club M has an A/Sea power converter allowing for seamless transfer of power from any source worldwide, to that required by the yacht. She was also upgraded with 2X 100 AMP shore power cords and an option of a 100 AMP three phase power cord, which allows the yacht to run a full load on 1 cord.
Additional upgrades include:
- Innovative transom design, converting an aft sun pad seating area to a full sized tender garage, housing a 13' Williams jet tender.
- Custom built pantry in the crew area with subzero refrigerator and freezer drawers.
- Electric curtains and shades in every guest room, the owner’s suite, the saloon and dining.
- Eight security/monitoring cameras
- Crestron system in the salon and owner’s cabin. High quality speakers throughout (brand?) the yacht, including the bow area.
- WIFI and internet system with the ability to use multiple sim cards based on yacht’s location.
- Custom covers for all outdoor cushions and furniture including the Paola Lenti furniture.
- Aft, port and starboard side shades as well as fly front area.
- Upgraded electronics on Williams tender.