When you’re looking for the best of both worlds, fishing and cruising Make it Happen, a 2019 Viking 82 Cockpit Motoryacht, answers the call. The Viking 82 MY seamlessly transitions from an opulent cruiser to a blue-water yacht fisherman, creating the ideal platform for tournament fishing one day and heading on a three-week vacation the next.
Make it Happen boasts an enormous 150 sq. ft teak laid fishing cockpit with oversize scupper drains, just like all other Viking sport fishers, to shed water fast. In addition to that she has a huge transom livewell, rod holders in the gunnels, fish landing door, insulated floor fish boxes, fresh and raw water washdowns, and an Eskimo Ice maker. If you like to deep drop or kite fish we have you covered there too with electric reel plugs under the gunnels just installed.
Tackle space?...Check! She has a custom built tackle center with drawers on the aft deck. Mezzanine observation seating with refrigeration underneath..? Got it! And unlike her sport fishing cousins, “Make it Happen” can be operated from the bridge, her two wing stations, and with her recently installed Yacht Controller remote control system, enabling her captain to maneuver the yacht from anywhere aboard the boat. On top of that this yacht has full 360 degree fish around capability enabling her anglers to take the fight to the fish, no matter which direction it swims. Yes! This motoryacht will fish with the best of fleet with no compromises on fishability, performance, or comfort. You have to see this boat in person. Let’s “Make it Happen!”
- New Yacht Controller hand held remote for engine and thruster operation anywhere aboard the boat Added 9/2020
- New Kite/deep drop reel plugs added under gunnels added 9/2020
- 150 sq. ft fishing cockpit
- Fully teak laid decks
- Eskimo Ice maker plumbed to cockpit fish box
- Insulated cockpit fish boxes
- Release rocket launcher in Cockpit
- Rod holders in cockpit coamings
- Custom tackle locker with drawers on aft deck
- Transom live well
- Transom fish door with lifting Gate
- Mezzanine Seating in cockpit with refrigeration
- Fresh and salt water washdowns
- Full ceramic coating on hull and deck
- Seakeeper Silver warranty with added 2 years to the base warranty for a TOTAL coverage of 4 years and 4,000 SEA Hours from in service date
Owners desire to downsize, and highly aggressive pricing, makes this 2019 Viking Yachts 82 Cockpit Motor Yacht, Make It Happen, a rare buying opportunity.. “Make it Happen” is uncompromising in all areas with legendary Viking build quality, class leading speed, rock solid stabilization, luxurious 4 stateroom layout + 2 crew staterooms, open galley arrangement, open flybridge, and a massive cockpit for tournament level fishing. Her MTU engines have only 300 hours and an extended service contract. This boat is better than new without the new boat depreciation. She is completely turn- key and can leave the dock tomorrow for your desired destination. Easy showings in person or via video chat. Partial trades considered. Let’s Make It Happen!