LOWEST PRICED OCEAN ALEXANDER 90 SKYLOUNGE
OFFERED FOR SALE
90-006 Motor Yacht
- 100 plus ft motor yacht volume in a 90 ft package
- Skylounge layout with forward-facing lounge and fullbeam master stateroom
- Aluminum i-beam core providing unrivaled safety and reliability
- Shallow draft for worry-free Bahamas cruising
- Zero Speed Stabilized
- 2/1,600-hp MTU IOV2000s
- Recent 1,000 hr engine and generator service
- Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Repainted in 2019
- Recent bottom job, shaft alignment and props at Merrill Stevens
- New and refurbished teak decks in 2019
- Spacious and well-equipped outdoor areas
- Updated interiors in 2019
- New Air Conditioning Units and New Batteries
- Air Conditioning in the engine room
- Meticulous owner with open checkbook
- Presents in excellent condition
The 30-year-old boatbuilder Ocean Alexander is introducing a 90-footer that looks and feels like a much larger yacht. A wide 22-foot beam produces an airy feel throughout the vessel, particularly in her main saloon where oversized windows create an interior that is awash in sunlight. Below, the four staterooms (each layout includes a spacious full-beam master suite); all staterooms in both plans will be beautifully accented with exotic sapele and burlwood cabinetry.
The 90’s exterior lines are particularly interesting, as her enclosed flying bridge gives her the unmistakable look and feel of a true megayacht. The 90 is the kind of boat any owner would be proud to own—graceful and sleek on the outside, spacious and elegant on the inside, she’s really got it all. There’s not much else you could ask for.
Owning a yacht is about getting away from the outside world, and most yachts are alluring in this aspect, but the Ocean Alexander 90’ Skylounge is built to be silent, strong, and safe- so you can completely let go in confidence. The extent of naval engineering, craftsmanship, and refinement involved in an Ocean Alexander Skylounge is difficult to quantify in mere specifications and measurements. Miss Michelle is an exceptional example of graceful bearing and obvious splendor that can only be experienced in person, but we will attempt to translate this into words.
Ocean Alexanders are designed to cruise the Pacific on the west coast, so they’re extremely sturdy. West coast cruisers go from rock to rock, while east coast cruisers go from dock to dock, so everything is heavier duty. For example, the anchor bulkhead is a collision bulkhead. Qualities like these keep the interior a lot drier, you never have water weeping through, and you know you and your guests are safe.