Reasons to offer your yacht for charter:
Focused: Denison is committed to serving clients in the 70’ to 130’ market, focused on building a fleet of charter yachts many firms neglect.
Goal-Setting: You will receive comprehensive service and support to meet your charter goals.
International Marketing: Denison will promote each yacht to our international client database and implement the most effective marketing techniques to reach new charter client prospects.
Get Noticed: You will be ensured that your yacht will be successfully represented and promoted to the worldwide charter broker network.
Stress-Free: We will professionally manage all details of the charter process, from fielding inquiries to preparing charter agreements, handling charter funds, and facilitating communications.
Repeat Business: Your Charter Agent will proactively work with and support the Captain to ensure the level of onboard services exceeds guest’s expectations, in order to encourage repeat bookings and referrals.
• Once you join the Denison Yacht Sales Charter Fleet, we create a comprehensive listing of your yacht which will appear on the major professional charter broker databases. We will monitor and update these sites on a regular basis ensuring the brokers have the most current information available.
• Professional photographs of your yacht are crucial in order to maximize the interest of charter brokers and charter clients. Should you need to have your yacht photographed we will recommend trusted sources and assist with shoots as needed.
• Denison Yacht Sales is an industry leader in internet marketing. We also use print media, email blasts to brokers and prospective clients and direct mail campaigns. Your yacht will be highlighted through all of these methods. We will also promote your vessel to marine and lifestyle publications worldwide, and try to obtain feature articles for your yacht and the destinations to which she travels.
• The Charter Marketing Division at DYS is your representative to the charter brokerage community. We will have the understanding and knowledge of your yacht in order to answers questions from brokers to encourage the promotion of your yacht for charter. When a charter inquiry arises, we obtain vital information about the potential charter guests, their preferences and tentative itineraries. Upon acceptance of the charter inquiry, we will prepare and review all agreements. The Charter Marketing Department at Denison Yacht Sales makes sure that all details and special requests are included in the agreements to protect the yacht and the owner of the vessel. We work with the yacht’s Captain to create alluring itineraries in the chosen destination and to ensure that the level of service on board exceeds the guest’s expectations. The DYS Charter Marketing Department handles the collection and disbursement of funds in accordance with the charter agreements and the Owner’s operating policies.
• Once the Charter has ended, we follow up with the charter brokers for feedback from their Clients. We make sure any outstanding expenses are settled. The Charter Marketing Department at DYS continues our efforts to ensure repeat and referral business from happy brokers and clients.
• We encourage our Charter Fleet Yachts to participate in boat shows and Broker open houses throughout the year. We will personally invite charter brokers to come on board. This gives them the opportunity to meet the crew and view your yacht so they will present your vessel to prospective charter clients. The Charter Marketing Division will be on hand during these events to ensure that they run smoothly and successfully.
I can’t explain how delighted I am with my Carver, suffice to say I am simply thrilled. Thank you so very much for your assistance in obtaining such a beautiful boat from such a long way from home with ease. I am so very grateful for your honesty, guidance and knowledge. Cindy and Wolf have been helping me every inch of the way from the very beginning and continue helping me to this day. They are amazing people and I treasure them. I shall forward some photos when my 2 little dogs and I are settled in our new home. I wish you all the very best in 2013. [read more]
- Jill Thomas