Stunning Hinckley Bermuda 40 MKIII Yawl
Well-Equipped and Priced to Sell
Cordial is a beautiful, wonderfully upgraded and professionally maintained example of this quintessential Bill Tripp collaboration with Hinckley Yachts.
An Awlgrip Flag Blue hull, gleaming brightwork, a lightly used Hood sail inventory, updated electronics, and the care of a meticulous owner of 29 years, put Cordial at the top of list for any serious B40 buyer.
Highlighted are some of the most recent updates and upgrades, but the extensive list from every year would be too long to list here. Please review the full specifications for all the details.
Recent Upgrades 2016-2020
- Sand and Painted bottom with red antifouling
- New engine exhaust shut-down cable
- Varnished Interior Cabin
- Cleaned and painted base of toilet, overhead in head and locker
- Cleaned and epoxy barrier coated basses of main and mizzen masts
- New Exhaust elbow
- New Thurston dodger
- New sail covers
- New Rolls 6 volt 415 amp sealed deep cycle House batteries (2)
- New Lifeline Group 31 AGM Engine start batteries
- Blue Ultra suede cabin cushions
- Naugahyde cockpit cushions
- New Awlgripped topsides—Flag blue with white Boot
- New stripped and varnished toerails and rubrails
- New vinal goldleaf name and hailport