At just 42' LOA, the Sunseeker Portofino 40 comes with "big yacht" amenities that are usually only available in the 50' and larger range:
- Two staterooms with complete privacy (closing doors)
- Bow and *stern* sunpads
- Electric opening roof (if it starts to rain, just push a button)
- Hydraulic hi-low swim platform
- Joystick control and bow thruster will move the boat in any direction with ease
- Generator sound shield and underwater exhaust makes for peaceful anchorages
- The Volvo Penta D6 diesels deliver a 32mph cruise speed at a very economical 1.2mpg fuel burn.
Used only in the freshwaters of Lake Michigan, this boat has been maintained with an open checkbook by her meticulous owner.
There are only about five of these boats in U.S. waters, so it's safe to say you won't look like every other Sea Ray, Tiara, Cruisers, or Regal. Styled by an Italian designer, the look is not only unique, but a real head-turner.