The Grand Banks 42 Classic has long been the favorite choice for cruisers looking for coastal and inland passage adventures. With flybridge and lower helm stations the the 42 is set to extend your on the water time to year round for Pacific Northwest and southern west coast regions. Two state rooms, each with separate head and showers, bring maximum comfort and privacy for owners and guests. A spacious up galley and main salon brings everyone together for meals and entertaining while at the dock or at anchor. Open deck space aft of the settees on the flybridge provide a great spot for lounging and outdoor dinning with enhanced views.
"Journey's" unique single engine configuration considerably lowers maintenance costs and makes for an open work friendly environment in the engine room. Bow and stern thrusters provide great maneuverability while docking and picking up buoy's in your favorite anchorages. With AC generator, hydronic diesel heating, large bimini cover along with many other upgrades Journey is ready for extended passage making with her next owners.
Shown by appointment.
Scheduling Appointments and Sea Trials and What to Do when you Arrive
Instead of just dropping by a brokerage or marina location at your leisure, you'll want to set up a private appointment either online or by phone to see a yacht in person for a walk-through. The following would apply to a sea trail after making an accepted offer as well.
Before arriving at your appointment, here's a few tips to ensure a safe and efficient experience:
- In order to limit the number of passengers on a vessel at one time, arrive with only those who will be decision-makers.
- Prior to a appointment, arrange to meet the broker at the marina or slip directly without stopping at the marina or brokerage office.
- Stay at least six feet from the broker, marina personnel, and anyone who is nearby.
- The total number of people aboard at any one time will be dictated by the size of the vessel.
- Be prepared to wear personal protection equipment (PPE). Bring your own face masks, wipes, gloves, eye protection, and hand sanitizer.
- Arrive with water, and a phone to record your appointment or sea trial for review later.
- Understand that the use of public restrooms may not be an option, so plan ahead!