A DIY'ers dream in the making!!! MAJOR renovation is 75% complete!
Boat is currently in the water in Portsmouth VA and capable of moving on her own power.
Loaded with new equipment and hardware including new genset, rebuilt main engine/gear, new fuel tanks, new battery banks/inverters, new through-hull fittings, Awl-Grip decks and new steering system. Sale includes new A/C and refrigeration units currently on board and ready to be installed.
Unforeseen circumstances have rendered current owner unable to complete project. His loss is your gain.
- Two stateroom w/offset master berth, single head w/walk in shower.
- Special (original order) walk-in closet in master stateroom.
- Original Krogen paravane stabilizers.
- Lehman 135 six cylinder (professionally rebuilt by Bomac, < 10 hrs).
- Velvet Drive 3:1 gear (professionally rebuilt by Bomac, < 10 hrs).
- New Aquamet shaft, new cutlass bearing
- New raw water strainer
- New muffler and exhaust system hoses
- Stuffing box and prop serviced
- New aluminum fuel tanks (600 gal total, Luther)
- New 2” fills, new vents (relocated to bulwarks)
- New dual Racor 75/500 MAXM (Lehman)
- New Racor 500 MA (genset)
- New AXI FPS SX-R fuel polisher (separate pick-ups, returns)
- New Magnaloy supply and return fuel manifolds
- New Parker FR221 hoses w/field replaceable fittings
- New Northern Lights 9 KW genset (<10 hrs) w/new raw water and exhaust systems
- New Lifeline GPL-L16T (6 batteries, 1200 ah) house bank
- New dual Magnum MS2812 inverter/chargers with BMK and ARC remote panels
- New Charles 12KVA 50 amp Isoboost isolation transformer
- New KEI 270 amp alternator (house bank) (on board, needs installation)
- New Balmar 614 regulator, DuoCharge, Blue Seas remote battery switches (on board, needs installation)
- New 12V and 120/240 V main panels (Bass Products)
- New 12 V pilothouse panel (Bass)
- New 50 and 30 amp Smart plug inlets.
- New bus bars and primary wiring
- New triple bilge pump panel w/ alarms (Bass)
- New Capilano 275 helm pumps
- New Capilano ram
- Rudder box serviced
- New keel/air cooled Frigoboat MS-160R 5.3 cu ft SS refrigerator (on board, needs installation)
- New keel cooled Frigoboat MS-160FZ 3.8 cu ft freezer (on board, needs installation)
- New Climma CWS DC Inverter 50,000 BTU chiller system (on board, needs installation)
- New pilot house fan coil (on board, needs installation)
- New master stateroom fan coil (on board, needs installation)
- New Raritan 240v water heater w/engine loop (engine loop needs to be connected)
- New fresh water pump and accumulator tank.
- New fresh water supply lines
- All through-hulls and seacocks replaced (Groco)
- Teak decks removed, minor core repair, Awlgrip non-skid
- Boat deck railings/fittings removed, potted, minor core repair, Awlgrip non skid
- New aluminum salon windows (Bomon).
- Engine room insulated with Soundown, aluminum perf installed overhead
- Previously peeled and Awlgrip (Osprey)
Needed to complete renovation:
- Complete electrical rewiring/upgrade (80% complete)
- Test electronics, update/replace as needed (autopilot does work!)
- Install A/C system (equipment on board and included with sale)
- Install refrigeration system (equipment on board and included with sale)
- Install windshield wipers (and switches and wiring)
- Install new horn (and switches and wiring)
- Connect LPG valve/switch for stove
- Repair/replace engine gauges and senders to provide correct operation at both stations
- Purchase and install new holding tank and associated plumbing
- Connect windlass to electrical system
- Install shower drain pump (and wiring and switch)
- Refinish exterior bright work
- Fair and paint exterior bulwarks and cabin sides