Stepping down from the pilothouse, the spacious galley is directly to port and comfortable dinette is to starboard. Ahead is a custom bar with wine cooler. Next to port is the guest/day head, and forward through the starboard passageway is the private main cabin with adjoining head.
- Recessed electric cook top with Corian cover
- Microwave oven mounted outboard Polished stainless steel double sink with Grohe single-lever fixture with sprayer
- Hot and cold fresh water system
- (2) U-line Eschelon drawer-type refrigeration with cherry fronts
- Freezer - custom top-loading, insulated box with Grunert wrap-around freezer plate
- U-line 110-Volt icemaker
- Broan 11055 trash compactor
- Dual 110-Volt AC outlet
- Over-counter lighting with dimmer
- Custom dish locker aft
- Refrigeration is mounted aft and is accessed by a counter lift-up top
Galley Aft: There is a double polished stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever chrome fixture with sprayer and hot and cold pressure water. Outboard the sink is a top opening freezer. The countertop has a back splash that protects the cherry bulkhead. Over the sink is a custom dish/glass storage area as well as a custom mug storage area. The microwave is mounted outboard of the stove area. Below the sink are two doors to storage space. A dome light is under the storage locker and provides extra light to the sink work area.
Galley Outboard: There is a built-in recessed electric cook top with storage drawers under and storage lockers outboard with sliding doors. A trash compactor is under the counter aft and forward is the 2 drawer-style refrigeration system behind cherry fronts.
Galley Inboard: There is more counter space with a lift-up hatch to a dry storage area. There are also additional lockers and drawers under the counter in this area.
The forward dinette (starboard of the galley) is C-shaped and has a hi/low powered table that converts this area to a double berth. The settee has a Samsung flat-screen TV mounted on aft bulkhead.
High gloss cherry bar is built in forward and features beveled glass doors, leather lined bottle shaped cut-outs, storage below with two shelves, and a Sub-Zero wine cooler.
GUEST/DAY HEAD (Port side forward of galley):
Just forward of galley on port side is the guest head with varnished cherry vanity and cream gelcoat shower area.
- Vanilla Corian countertop with S/S sink with Grohe single-lever fixture
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 100-gallon holding tank.
- Shower area is sectioned off with tempered-glass and has a Grohe single-lever mixing valve
- Opening portlight and deck hatch
- Removable oiled teak grate
- Storage compartments
- Mirror on forward bulkhead
The spacious Master Stateroom has a forward-facing queen berth with a fabric covered cherry headboard, en-suite head with shower and large wrap-around settee forward.
- Several large hanging lockers
- Numerous drawers
- Custom alcoves port and starboard
- Hinges on berth allow access to a cedar lined storage area below
- Extra sound-absorbing panels on chine area to reduce noise from wave slap
The en-suite Master Head is aft to port of the master stateroom. The vanity area features varnished cherry with Corian counter and backsplash. The owner’s head also includes separate stall shower finished in Light Cream Gelcoat.
The finished interior of the head is gloss-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads, varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak and tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover. The shower area is finished in laminate for ease of cleaning.