New Bottom Paint - Hull Side painted - October 2021
This Benetti 112 was built by " The Lloyd's Shipyard " in Brisbane, Australia. A long-range cruiser equipped with the reliable and legendary Gardner engines and generators.
- Upgraded Galley
- Stabilized bow thruster
- New AC Chiller unit installed June 2019
- Bottom painted & inspected October 2021
- Hull side painted October 2021
- There are six staterooms and heads located forward and aft for owners & quest along with private captain & crew quarters forward.
- The pilothouse is well-equipped with all the necessary electronic equipment. The midship galley was updated in 2015 with all new LG appliances.
- Just aft of the galley is the huge open dining and salon area. Access to the upper deck can be located either through the pilothouse or the aft spiral staircase where you will find a spacious area with plenty of seating and a wet bar for entertaining
- Port & starboard davit lifts are capable of hoisting the tender and the jet skies
- Proven ocean-going yacht