In 2017, Hinckley Yachts purchased CASPER and completed a full refit using all systems and equipment found on new Hinckleys. Leaving no stone unturned, the team at Hinckley Yacht Service Yard in Portsmouth, RI meticulously rebuilt her into the most stunning and updated Hinckleys to ever come to market.
This exhaustive refit included a new Yanmar 440-hp electronically controlled diesel engine, flawless Petrol Blue hull paint, Garmin touchscreen electronics, C-Zone MultiZone electronic switching system (in lieu of a standard breaker panel), new upholstery, teak stripped and varnished, full jet service, and a many more refit items that make this a very special and very unique Hinckley. Martha Coolidge Design provided her exquisite interior design details.
CASPER is a shallow-draft, water-jet driven runabout boat built to cruise gracefully in lake or ocean conditions. Many consider the Talaria 29R to be one of the most beautiful boats ever designed. With seating for up to 10, her forward cuddy cabin accommodations provide sleeping berths for two and a head when an overnight trip is in the plans.
CASPER is not only stunning in every way, but she is an exceptional value as well. She is truly in “like new” condition without the wait.
With seating for up to eight, a forward cuddy cabin provides sleeping accommodations for two, including a head when an overnight trip is in the plans.
Other cruising/entertaining amenities include:
- Forward anchor locker has a hide-a-way electric windlass with remote and anchor and includes a saltwater wash down
- Pressure water fresh water sink
- Insulated cooler
- Fresh water cockpit shower
- Electric Vacu-flush® marine head
- Fusion Bluetooth Stereo Receiver with water resistant repeater panel at helm and two pairs (4) Marine Grade speakers
Some custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising:
- New Stamoid ivory-colored tonneau cover - Attaches to windshield and cockpit cap rail covering entire cockpit
- New Bimini Top and enclosure
- Fishing rod storage racks
- Folding teak table