Going below you will be greeted by the warm glow of satin varnished teak and ash. Sculpted settee and dinette cushions are highlighted by a teak dining table. Two fixed ports in the hull add a bright open feeling to the expansive salon with 6'3" headroom and seven screened ports and four hatches for excellent ventilation. There is a straight settee to port and a U-shaped settee/dinette to starboard which converts to a double berth when needed. The entire interior is teak and ash with satin finish and ample lighting that gives her a warm, bright and comfortable atmosphere.
The fully equipped L-shaped Galley is to starboard of the companionway and boast a custom molded, one piece counter top, dry food locker and overhead cup storage. The long counter space conceals the built in trash chute under the cutting block top. Under the deep SS double sink are two large cupboards and four drawers, there is a SS gimballed propane two burner range with oven. Alder/barbour refrigerated Ice box keeps your food cold for the long hauls.
The Forward Stateroom has a large double berth with inner spring mattress, a cedar lined hanging locker to starboard and drawer storage to port. The is an overhead hatch and pot lights for good light and ventilation.
Like the forward cabin, the Aft Cabin has a large double berth with inner spring mattress and a convenient bureau. There is also a fixed port and a large overhead hatch providing plenty of light and air flow.
The roomy Ship's Head is aft, where it is closest to the cockpit. This uncommonly large compartment provides plenty of storage space, as well as a hot water shower with seat.
- Two burner stove w/oven
- Two basin stainless steel sink
- Corian like counter tops
- Pressure water system
- Water heater new in 2020
- Alder/Barbour Refrigeration ice box
- IJPE : 528.00 sq ft
- I : 44.00 ft
- J : 13.50 ft
- P : 38.50 ft
- E : 12.00 ft
- Working Sail Area : 528.00 sq ft
- Keel #1
- Keel Type: Wing
- Ballast: 5600 lb
- Displacement: 12550 sq ft
- Max Draft: 4.25 ft
- State of the art integrated Raytheon electronics give this yacht serious offshore cruising capabilities.
- Raytheon ST4000+ AutoPilot
- Raytheon RL70C Color Radar/Chart Plotter
- Raytheon ST60 Wind
- Raytheon ST60 Speed Log
- Raytheon ST60 Depth Sounder
- Horizon Intrepid VHF w/ distress at Nav Station below
- Richie 6" Power Damp Lighted Compass
- 110 V shore power with cable
- AC and DC Panels
- Three battery 12V system with two house and one dedicated engine battery (pme pf those 4D Deep cycle new in 2021)
- Tankwatch4 tank level monitoring system
- Maxwell 800 electric windlass
Deck is rigged well for single handing or crewed sailing with clean, easily traversed foredeck and all lines running to locks at the cockpit. Locker mounted Maxwell 800 electric windlass with chain and anchor rode. All instruments operational at the helm station.