Broker Notes: This popular Carver 360 Sport Sedan has many features found only on larger motor yachts including two staterooms, a mid galley, and a large cockpit that is ideal for Puget Sound activities like fishing, crabbing, or socializing while tied stern-to at the dock.
A spacious salon on the same level makes for easy indoor/outdoor entertaining, or relaxing in privacy after hours with the slider closed.
The flying bridge has three helm chairs and a bench seat aft large enough for four adults. This is the natural gathering place while underway and is an ideal vantage point for cruising, nature watching, and exploring. The lower helm provides a margin of safety and comfort at lower speed, typical of bad weather or rough conditions.
Generator, HVAC, Inverter and a full compliment of navigation and entertainment electronics round out this capable and comfortable family cruiser.
- (2017) New exhaust risers port and starboard
- (2018) House batteries replace and capacity expanded
- (2018) New reman long block, starboard
- Dual helm stations, both fully enclosed
- Flexi-Teak on swim platform, cockpit, stairs and bridge
- Mercury 10' inflatable tender with 9.9hp Honda, SeaWise davit
- Two staterooms, mid-galley, large salon with slider
- Generator, HVAC, inverter
- Radar, GPS