1999 Stabilized Kadey Krogen 39 Hull #12
Original Owner! Outfitted here in the Pacific Northwest for world wide cruising. The very best equipment and most beautiful custom interior ever done on a KK39.
With her prominent pilothouse and generous freeboard the KK39 resembles a small ship and behaves like one underway. Being a "walk around" design, you have access to both sides of the hull making the task of docking to either side a breeze. The KK39 has a stand up engine room with work desk and storage.
- TRAC Stabilizers
- Bow Thruster
- Next Gen Generators (less than 20 hours)!!!
- Solar Panel Charging System
- Hurricane Hydronic Diesel Heater for: cabin heat, hot water & window defrosters
- AGM house, start and bow thruster batteries
- Pilot seat converts to double berth
- Upgraded Refrigerator
- Engine Heater
- Magnum MS Series Pure Sine Wave charger/invertor
- Two 350 gallon epoxied steel fuel tanks for approximately a 3,000 mile range
- Very precise maintenance log
- Spares, spares and more spares
Just load your food and clothing and go cruising!