- 16k BTU Air-conditioning with outlets in the main and forward cabins.
- Offset double berth on the port side with seat to starboard - provides more comfortable and functional berth than traditional v-berth.
- Custom Temperpedic innerspring mattress (2007)
- Seat cushions are covered in Teal UltraSuede fabric with tan piping and tufted and buttoned seat backs
- Storage below starboard seat
- Bookshelf to port and sheer lockers to starboard
- Forward door access to storage chain locker in forepeak
- Bureau to port aft of berth with shelf and locker above
- Hanging locker to starboard aft of seat
- One Hella fan
- Gimbaled Ritchie (tell-tale) compass mounted over double berth
- Large Hinckley overhead hatch provides great ventilation (hinges can open either forward or aft) and natural light
- Fixed portlights in varnished mahogany cabin liner provide additional light.
- Storage for companionway hatch screens above berth
HEAD (Next aft to port)
The Head is finished in #932 Antique White Formica with a white formica countertop.
- Kohler porcelain sink (Mexican Sant) with fixtures and hot and cold pressure water
- Telephone-style shower
- VacuFlush head with Y-valve to a 18-gallon holding tank or overboard discharge facility.
- Storage in lockers outboard of counter and below sink.
- The B40 signature 6-personal gear drawers behind a mahogany panel door
- Clothes hamper with tile inlays in top integrated into outboard section of counter
- Medicine cabinet
- Stainless steel towel bar/grab
- Overhead dorade provides continuous ventilation
- Opening port with screen for additional light and ventilation
The Main Salon features a large U-shaped Dinette to port and custom seating and pilot berth to starboard. The starboard seating includes two comfortable seats with a small table between with a storage locker below.
- Main salon cushions are covered in Teal UltraSuede with tan piping and tufted and buttoned seat backs.
- Varnished mahogany dinette table lowers to create double berth
- Outboard of the dinette seating are three lockers with shelves between and stereo speakers covered with mahogany and cloth trim. The fore and aft lockers are louvered. The center locker features custom stained glass center panels.
- Inside the center locker with custom stained glass doors is a TV compartment with a 15.5” 12v flat screen TV with DVD.
- One Hella fan
- Brass finished Frigast style reading lights at either end of dinette and pilot berth
- Large Hinckley overhead hatch with removable screen provides additional natural light and ventilation
- Dorade vent forward allows fresh air even when hatches are closed
- Forward of the seating and pilot berth to starboard is a large bureau with shelf and a locker with louvered doors above
- Classic recording barograph on bulkhead mounted shelf bracket.
NAV STATION (Aft starboard):
A proper Nav Station faces aft and has a full-sized opening varnished mahogany nav table and nav seat.
- Storage built-in below the nav seat and in shelving outboard of the seat
- Main battery switches and a custom Hinckley electrical panel with all AC and DC breakers and meters outboard of nav table. Electrical panel is hinged for easy access and upgrades.
- Overhead white and red dome lights
- Bulkhead mounted ships clock
- Radar positioned outboard of nav seat in alcove so visible from cockpit
Port of the companionway is the galley. Galley features include:
- New Corian countertop (2014) with stainless steel undermounted sink
- Single lever stainless faucet with pull out sprayer. (2014)
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Adler-Barbour 12-volt Cold Machine Refrigeration
- Gimbaled Shipmate 3-burner propane stove with oven
- Cover for stove creates additional counterspace
- Hot water tank is 12-gallon stainless steel.
- Hinckley varnished Mahogany glass holder with (6) Hinckley glasses
- Storage outboard and aft behind sliding varnished mahogany louvered doors
- Litton Microwave behind louvered sliding door.