***20k Reduction! Bring all Offers!***
Single owner 1988/2008 Hatteras 41' Convertible with extremely low hours and has undergone a mechanical and exterior refit at Hinckley Shipyards in 2008, with more upgrades in 2012.
This boat has been very well maintained with an open checkbook for her whole life and is ready for a new owner that can appreciate a quality hull that has been kept cherry since launch!
- Fresh Bottom Paint and Zincs - Jan 2019
- Fresh wax on Hull sides, all thru-hulls checked at yard- Jan 2019
- Refit in 2008 at the renowned Hinckley Shipyard, AwlGrip Painted - With custom Instrument Pod and Hardtop on Bridge!
- Both Engines and Transmissions - full service records and extremely low hours SMOH
- Preferred Detroit Diesel 6V92 Engines with 535hp, not standard on the 41C
- Upgraded Northern Lights Generator in 2008- LOW HOURS
- Upgraded GARMIN Electronics added in 2012
- Forward and Side - Scan Sonar
- Replaced A/C UNITS in 2015
- NEW 8D AGM Batteries, Bait Freezer and Ice Maker
- Teak and Holly throughout, Sound-shielded Salon and Head
- Custom made Acme Props, with Record spares
It's not often you see a vessel like this for sale, make an appointment to see her today!