Two Teak doors off the aft deck lead you into the spacious saloon. To the starboard is a custom teak and L shaped ultra leather settle with extensive built in storage both behind and below. The fold out teak hi/lo table seats six when open. A coffee bar and Uline ice maker makes this saloon perfect for entertaining or relaxing. A comfortable Ekorne stressless chair and footstool sits on the port side. There is an entertainment center area with a flat screen tv and a fold down teak shelf for a DVD player. There is a large book case/storage area just forward of the saloon on the port side. Opening teak windows surround the saloon to keep it light and allow ventilation along with a phantom screen on the aft doors.
A seamless U-shaped galley designed with conveniently arranged appliances, plenty of storage, an opening port for light and ventilation, as well as teak fold down table for additional counter space.
- Sub zero stand alone 5 Cubic ft fridge and freezer units
- Princess 3 burner stove with oven
- GE microwave
- Double stainless steel sink
- Built in Knife rack
- Custom shelf with toaster/convection oven
- Overhead fluorescent lighting with red light option for night time
- Fire blanket
Located forward the master state room was converted to a bunk style due to the current owners needs but can be converted back to a double berth. To the port is a vanity/dresser and a large double hanging locker. Also equipped with a screened opening hatch and portholes to provide light and natural ventilation.
Located forward from the master stateroom it includes a new (2019) Raritan electric toilet, large stall shower, vanity, spacious storage as well as access to the anchor locker.
Located starboard side it features a a settee that converts to a large berth, a single pullman berth, two port holes, and bookshelves throughout.
Located port side directly across from the guest stateroom. It features two opening ports that provide plenty of light and ventilation, a Raritan electric toilet, vanity with a medicine cabinet, and a large stall shower.
A well designed pilothouse with 3 large windows and the center one opening up for airflow. Port and starboard dutch doors can be fully opened to add ventilation or half open to be secure while underway. The custom teak table makes dining at the helm a reality. The table can also be removed to allow a double bed to be configured with a beautiful view in front of you.
- Center helm with flanking teak bench seats equipped with storage underneath
- Furuno navnet 3D chart plotter (Can be relocated when needed)
- Venturi windshield along with two teak doors that open up to storage
- 2 Furuno navnet 3D chart plotter
- Data marine speed indicator
- Apparent wind indicator
- VDO rudder angle indicator
- Interphase probe forward looking sonar
- ICOM IC-M45 VHF radio
- Sony radio with sirius xm and speakers in saloon
- Electric dual trumpet horns
- Ford Lehman 135hp engine ( 3600 hours)
- Westerbeke 12.5kw generator (3000 hours)
- 2 cruiser reverse cycle AC units
- Weimar 12v bow thruster 5HP (rebuilt 2022)
- Get home Drive system that connects to hydraulic pump on PTO on generator and a belt to the shaft
- 12 Trojan T-105 house batteries
- Dedicated engine start battery
- Magnum inverter
- Rarity 12 gallon hot water heater hooked up to engine heat exchange for unlimited hot water while underway ( New 2022)
- Engine room fire suppression system
- New (2019) splendid washer/dryer
- Central vacuum system
- Ideal 12 volt windlass
- Rona Anchor with 150ft of chain
- Fortress anchor
- Custom cabinet aft of pilot house steps
- Aft deck Table and chairs
- Multiple fender racks with fenders and custom covers
- Flybridge cover and bimini
- 10ft West marine inflatable dingy (2011)
- 2 Lewmar self tailing 12v winches for mast and boom to launch dingy
- Boom rope locks
- High water alarm under stateroom steps
- Storage lockers on bow under forward pilothouse
- Waste macerator for holding tank
- Manual bilge pump switch (moved to engine room)