PRE BOAT SHOW SPECIAL!! PRICE JUST DROPPED $20,000.00!!
NOW IS THE TIME TO COME SEE THIS BEAUTY!
An iconic design, the Kadey-Krogen 42 is a ballasted, full displacement trawler whose distinctive profile, with sweeping sheer and prominent bow and all weather muscle have long been admired by experienced long range cruisers. With an incredible range, tremendous storage space, many remote destinations are within reach of the Krogen 42. The hull is solid fiberglass below the waterline with sandwich construction topsides. With walk around side decks its easy access to the bow. Double doors open from the aft deck to the teak paneled salon where an L shaped sofa and table are to starboard side of the salon. To the port is 2 chairs, side table/electric fireplace and a wall unit of shelves and storage cabinets. The focal point of the 42 is the pilothouse with convertible watch berth, two overhead hatches, and port/starboard deck doors. A single Lehman diesel will cruise at 7-8 knots. A total of 206 were built and this is Hull # 127.
* Kept in Covered Freshwater Slip
* Teak wood interior floors
* Stunning wood interior
* 2 Heads with Stand Up Showers
* Large Open Salon
* 2 Staterooms - 1 with Two Twins and 1 Full Size Bed
* Galley with Built In Fridge, Dual Sinks, Convection/Microwave, and 3 Burner Cooktop
* Lower Helm Station with Full Bench/Convertible Seat and Captain Chair
* Upper Helm Station
* 8KW Westerbeke Generator 2629hrs
* Racor Polishing Fuel System
* Ford Lehman Diesel Single Engine that can obtain up to 5,000 Nautical Miles
She is just absolutely Gorgeous!