The deck includes twin helms on performance pedestals with pre-stretched cables.
The hull features six large fixed ports recessed into the hull for lots of light and visibility. A self-tacking jib and jib traveler are standard, and main and jib sheets are lead to the helm for efficient short-handed sailing.
The forward owner’s cabin features a large centerline berth with an elevating adjustable mattress. There are starboard and port aft cabins; the latter is easily convertible to a storage cabin with a gull wing cockpit hatch. A central accessible mechanical space provides excellent access to primary engine, generator, water heater and air conditioners, which simplifies maintenance and inspections necessary for systems reliability.
Unique design features include a watertight StrikeZone™ collision bulkhead forward; DeepDefense™ rudder system for failsafe steering and a T-Beam MastStep™ structure, with all the benefits of a deckstepped mast and the strength of a keel-stepped mast. The SecureSocket™ mast support/chainplate system facilitates perfect load resolution and watertight integrity. Knitted fabrics create a stronger laminate without additional weight.
Catalina’s trademark lead keels absorb impact for safety and require less maintenance than other materials.
All systems are designed following the recommendations and standards of the ABYC and IMCI to earn the highest rating of Category A - Unlimited Offshore.
- Catalina 425 with standard equipment.
- Wing Keel.
- Electric Mainsail winch on stbd cabin top.
- Extra plug for windlass control in cockpit.
- Bimini, Dodger and Connector - Color of your choice.
- Beverage cooler in cockpit table.
- Ultra leather interior in cream.
- Starboard side drop down table and filler cushions to make berth.
- Fresh water quiet flush heads.
- Two, reverse cycle air conditioning units (Total of 32,000 BTU)
- 18 gallon auxiliary diesel tank.
- Additional fridge in galley.
- Dedicated engine start battery.
- Rigid rub rail
- Bow thruster.
- Furling mast (Selden), furling mainsail with vertical battens.
- Self tacking jib.
- Raymarine i70 instruments.
- Raymarine autopilot.
- Raymarine Axiom pro 12 inch chartplotter.
- Raymarine AIS.
- Standard horizon GX2200 VHF with remote mic at helm.
- Fusion Stereo system with speakers in Saloon and cockpit.
Customization is still possible with this boat, we will fit a generator, water maker, davits, solar panels etc etc... As per your requirements.
Talk to us about your cruising needs.