"New Adventures" is a well loved Grand Banks 46 Classic that has seen numerous updates and is priced very aggressively representing an excellent value. With low hour CAT 3208's she is reliably powered and easy to handle in tight quarters with plenty of torque and the luxury of an added bow thruster!
Her timeless exterior is matched with a beautiful two stateroom two head interior featuring the woodwork and craftsmanship that is a signature of Grand Banks. With the galley down the salon is expansive and the boat shows well with a refreshed interior including new cushions, dual incliners, new curtains, blinds, fitted duvets, area rugs and more.
Features and Upgrades Include:
- CAT 375hp 3208TA's with under 2100 hours!
- Bow Thurster
- Full Flybridge Enclosure
- New Custom Interior
- New Hot Water Heater
- Updated Vacuflush Heads and Head Hoses
- Updated Refrigeration and Freezers
- New Windlass Motor
- Over 80k in Upgrades!
- Spacious 2 stateroom / 2 head arrangement both with stall showers
- Fully equipped galley
- Open salon with breakfast counter, settee and dual incliners
- Upper and Lower helm stations
- Abundant storage both inside and on deck
Currently Winterized and Shrunk Wrap but in water and still very viewable, call the listing agent for an appointment to see "New Adventures" today!