$45,000 Price Reduction, now $585,000
Synergist is a 2005 GB 46 Europa, one of the most recent built in this size and model. The 46 Europa remains a very popular design and layout. She features wide walk around teak decks that are covered on port, STBD and aft. Great for outdoor living. Her flybridge is spacious with comfortable seating and privacy from passersby in a marina.
Synergist is owned by her original owner who has taken excellent care of her. Her engine room will rival a new boat for care and lack of rust and cleanliness. Her engines have been regularly serviced and after cooler cores replaced due to age, not hours run. This attention to detail will provide years of future use.
Outstanding features are:
- Yanmar economical 465 hp engines, cruises at 17 knots, tops out low 20's
- 370 actual hours following recommended Yanmar services
- Two staterooms, two heads each with stall shower
- Teak and holly soles, upgraded option, teak parquet was standard
- Flybridge cabinet with grill, sink and drink refrigerator
- STIDD flybridge seats (2), recently reupholstered
- New Garmin GPS plotters/48 mile radar, autopilot, 2018
- New Intellian SAT TV, 2017
- Side Power bow thruster
- Separate washer and dryer
- Onan 13.5 Kw generator
Original owner is ready to move onto a smaller day boat. Synergist is turn-key and ready for a cruising couple!