Easy boarding from port or starboard aft side gates or swim step lead you to the aft-deck with sliding door access to the salon, there is port and starboard access to the side decks and bow area with a molded fiberglass staircase up to Flybridge area. Comfortably spacious enough for placement of the custom Mahogany Wood cockpit table for lounging or dining.
• Beautiful Marine Deck 2000 cork composite deck for cockpit and swim
platform, commercial grade.
• Fusion wired remote control NRX200i to control satellite radio and/or
• Bluetooth Ipod/Iphone, etc.
• Two JL Audio mid range speakers, Two JL Audio tweeters
• Audio M10IB5 subwoofer
• Abundant exterior storage
• Bow pulpit
• Anchor windlass
• Fresh water anchor wash
• Designated inset areas to accommodate large bow (Not provided) cushions.
• Search light mounted on pulpit railing.
Take command in comfort with the double-wide Stidd captain’s chair and seating for six to eight guests in port and starboard settees finished with elegant custom black piping. Large bimini top with enclosure over the helm and seating. Great visibility along with a full electronics suite, and bow and stern thrusters make operation comfortable and easy.
• Bow Thruster Control
• Stern Thruster Control
• ZF electronic controls
• GSD22 Sonar Module
• Garmin GPSMAP 5212 MFO combination color chart plotter, color fish
finder, and XM Master Mariner ModuleGLD-30 XM Weather Module
• Garmin Radar (New 2020)
• Simrad AP24 autopilot with wireless remote control
• ACR RL 100 spotlight with URP-102 remote control
• ICOM M-604 VHF radio with Command Mic
• Fusion MS-IP 700i Stereo head-unit with XM/ Sirius satellite radio
• iPod/iPhone doc, and Bluetooth streaming
• Two NRX200i Wired Remotes (for fusion stereo)
• BT-100 blue tooth module (play music from hand held devises)
• Three JL Audio MHD600/4 solid-state amplifiers
• Four JL Audio mid range speakers
• Four JL Audio tweeters, one 10 inch JL Audio M10IB5 subwoofer
• Miele Electric BBQ Grill
• Large integrated ice cooler
• Flybridge Black Bimini top with full enclosure
• Northern Lights 12 kw. (2275 hrs) 120/240 volts, 60 hz generator with new electrical side. Recent 2000hours service.
• Pressurized hot and cold
• 140 Gal. aluminum water tank (New 2019).
• Cruisair Air-Conditioning (Two-16,000 btu. and One- 10,000 btu. Units) Three separate A/C units.
• Units (one for the salon, one for the galley, and one for the bedrooms)
• Fuel Tank Tender (At lower helm).
• Dual Racor fuel filters for each engine, with a vacuum gauge
installed for each set.
• Dual Racor Fuel filters for generator.
• Fresh water cooling with seawater heat exchangers
• U-Lube, by Groco, reversing oil change pump with manifold
• Dripless Tides Marine shaft seals
• Caterpillar electronic gauges
• Xantrex Freedom 20 2000 watt inverter
• Hubbell Phone TV inlet
• Clean Engine Room accessed from forward salon area or aft deck hatch.
Other Notable Features and Upgrades
• Exquisite floor to ceiling, hi-gloss Sakura and Burl Wood finishes
• Numerous cabinets for storage
• Ultra leather on all seat surfaces (with custom piping for exterior seating)
• Lower and upper helm stations complete with full electronics
• Three AC units, zoned, two for salon/galley and one for the staterooms
• Surround sound 5.1 reference system for salon, with five Bose speakers and powered subwoofer
• Three stereos, Flybridge, Aft deck and Helm
• All exterior / interior hardware and sliding glass door is heavy duty, ocean going
• Separate dish/glass compartments for fragile items with slots, etc. with Sakura wood grain cover
• Three closets (finished with cedar in the inside)
• Custom granite counter tops in the kitchen and both bathrooms
• Doublewide Stidd Captain chair with stainless steel and ultra leather on bridge
• Interior professionally decorated by Destry Dar
• Queen size cushion/mattress to convert salon seating to queen-size bed and full beam master
• Custom bed covers
• Custom window treatments
• Bow and stern thrusters
• Two shore power outlets, stern and bow