Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Beneteau Designer: Farr Yacht Design
LOA: 47.58 feet LWL: 41.33 feet Beam: 14.75 feet Displacement: 25353 pound
Bridge Clearance: 69.08 feet Ballast: 8377 pound
Engine(s): Yanmar Engine Model: 4JH3-TE Hours: 2022 Max Speed: 9 knots
Fuel: 126 gallon Water: 164 gallon Holding: 50 gallon
The Master Stateroom is forward featuring a large double berth to starboard, and custom upper and lower berths on the port side with storage under, two overhead hatches with sun screens and 24-hour solar fans (on all 4 main hatches). A large full width electric head and shower is forward. All berths are equipped with custom lee cloths; doubles have 2 lee cloths for offshore safety.
The Main Salon is amidships, aft of the Master Stateroom with the preferred L-shaped galley to starboard and the Nav. station to port. An oval articulating teak table, seating up to 8 is to starboard with a separate settee to port. An second head is located aft of the nav. station. It also contains a backup emergency manual bilge pump. Both heads are equipped with holding tanks with both on-deck and overboard discharge.
Twin Aft Guest Cabins feature large double berths ample storage and hanging lockers. All floor boards are locked down with stainless steel positive locks.
Located on the starboard side the L-shaped galley is very comfortable either offshore or at the slip. Features are:Large double S/S sink, great counter and storage space, Hot and Cold Pressurized water plus a manual salt water foot pump. Excellent light and ventilation is provided by the opening ports and hatches.
- Headroom: 6'4"
- Gimbaled 2-burner Eno stove and oven, with safety rail.
- 12 Volt Electric Refrigeration
- Water cooled high-efficiency DC freezer
- 1 sea water foot pump and ice box waste outlet.
- Cutlery drawer. Cupboards with sliding baskets.
- Custom Insulated Coffee/beverage carafe & mounting
- Complete Gourmet Galley equipment including Victoria SS stackable non-stick pot (4) set with lids, non-stick frying pan (5) set, plus custom utensils, plates and non-breakable glasses
- 2 Custom wine/liquor storage areas
Sails & Rigging
Keel-stepped 9/10th's fractional Tapered Anodized Aluminum mast, Anodized Aluminum boom, S/S Navtec Rod Rigging, Navtec Hydraulic Backstay adjuster, Facnor Roller Reefing, Rigid Boom Vang, Twin Luff head foil, Spin pole mounted on mast with spare on deck 2008 North Marathon 3DL Mainsail.
Rig and Sail Particulars I:56.59 ft / 17.25 m J:17.06 ft / 5.20 m P:52.03 ft / 15.86 m E:21.16 ft / 6.45 m S.A. Fore:482.71 ft2 / 44.85 m2 S.A. Main:550.48 ft2 / 51.14 m2 S.A. Total (100% Fore + Main Triangles) 1,033.19 ft2 / 95.99 m2 S.A./Disp. (calc.):19.23 Est. Forestay Len.:59.11 ft / 18.02 m
B&G Hydra System with full function display at Nav Station and cockpit.
B&G Multifunction Displays (3 at mast) (2 in cockpit)
KVH Gyro Compass
GPS Simrad(2005), Garmin DGPS, B&G DGPS
JVC Stereo/CD Changer with cockpit speakers
(2) 120 V inverters (2006)
Simrad integrated Chart Plotter & Radar on custom SS aft pole-updated software 2006
CMAP cartridges for US east coast and Caribbean
Shipmate RS8400 VHF with digital distress
Mini-M Satellite Phone email capable
ICOM IC-M802 SSB with antenna tuner & insulated antenna (needs controller)
New Richie Compass on pedestal 2008
Electrical & Mechanical
- 6 KW Northern Lights Genset
- (2) - AGM 220 amp hrs ea. House batteries
- (1) Gel Spiral starting battery
- Feathering 2-blade Max prop
- Racor Fuel filters
- Dripless Stuffing box (2011)
- Engine Mounts Replaced (2011)
- 60 liter/hr watermaker and spare filters
- Automatic Bilge Pump with manual backups in Cockpit and in aft head
- Espar diesel heater
- (2) Solar Panels
- (3) Cruiseair A/C units
Hull & Deck
2008 "Royal-Blue" Awl-Grip Hull
Hull : Solid GRP hull liner, for an efficient distribution stresses. Balsa ribbed and Rudder with glass/ carbon /vinylester composite rudder stock.
Deck : Balsa sandwich for rigidity, weight saving, and thermal and sound insulation. Full deck liner.
- 2 Lewmar 58 STC genoa sheet winches
- 2 Lewmar 48 STC secondary winches
- 2 Lewmar 44 STC maneuvering winches
- 10 Spinlock linestoppers
- 6 retractable padeyes with linestoppers for spinnaker blocks
- 2 dorade vents with protective stainless steel guards
- 4x400 mm aluminum mooring cleats with stainless steel protection on toe rail
- 4x300 mm aluminum mooring cleats for the spring lines
- 2 genoa sheet tracks with Torlon ball-bearing genoa cars, adjustable under tension
- 2 single turning blocks with linestoppers
- 2x2 horizontal turning blocks (3-sheave)
- Stainless steel stemhead fitting with 2 rollers.
- Two-way electric windlass.
- Stainless steel forward pulpit
- Stainless steel stern pulpit
- Folding boarding platform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Stainless steel stanchions
- Double lifelines with gates