Grand Banks did a complete redesign of its extremely popular Classic model and reintroduced it in 2007. Some of its new features include a full size entrance door from the aft trunk cabin landing, a mid-level galley and a luxurious queen suite forward and aft. Both staterooms have large en suite heads and large showers. These new features give the 47 Classic an incredibly spacious interior that feels much larger than her true size. The 47 Classic has more usable interior space than her sistership, the 47 Europa. There is also the luxury of having complete privacy for both staterooms as they are not squeezed together as in the Europa style.
TILLMAN was highly customized during her build with meticulous attention given to the smallest detail. One example is the redesigned more usable flybridge with 2 large facing settees, 3 power STIDD helmseats, and custom sized solid teak table that can seat 8 for dinner. She was designed with ultimate luxury in a more manageable space with no expense spared. Tillman has had competent high level professional care since her arrival in the US. She represents excellent value compared to cost of new.
- CAT C-9 Acert 567hp engines with Side-Power bow thruster and hard wired remote controls, all services up to date
- Naiad Multi Sea II stabilizers with 6' fins
- Over $120,000 in original electronics
- Novurania 335 DL dinghy with Honda 25hp 4-stroke outboard motor
- Miele dishwasher
- Custom exterior stainless steel hand, safety and handgrip rails which were enlarged & heightened for safety and ease in getting around deck
- Custom designed flybridge
- Custom interior cabinetry
- Tempurpedic custom mattresses