Cabo Yachts raised the bar once again with the addition of the 48 Flybridge to its highly regarded line-up of high-performance sportfishing boats. Stepping onto the cockpit of the CABO 48 Flybridge, it is immediately apparent why she's the ideal platform for fishing or cruising with family and friends.
When it's time to cook up the catch of the day, the galley includes a recessed twin-burner cooktop, a convection/microwave oven, custom Corian® countertops with sea-rails, and separate Sub-Zero® refrigerator and freezer drawers. A starboard dining table and portside settee provide space for everyone to spread out.
Forward down the companionway, the master stateroom to port features a pedestal berth, hanging locker, flatscreen television, and private head with a shower stall. Located forward on the centerline is the VIP stateroom, with large cedar-lined hanging lockers and a private entry to the guest head. The guest cabin is to starboard and comes with two berths and a washer/dryer combo unit. In addition, each of the 48 Flybridge's staterooms includes abundant storage, enough for long, comfortable cruises or fishing forays far from home.
- Three Stateroom Two Head layout
- Bose Surround w/ upgraded 55" HD SAT TV for Salon and independent receivers for each stateroom
- Dining Room Table with birdseye maple inlay
- Corian Countertops throughout
- Microwave Convection Oven
- Sub-Zero Stackable refrigeration units
- Plush carpet with runner throughout
- AC/Heat throughout
- Upgraded salon soft goods throughout
- Watermaker with remote panel
- Ice Maker
- Custom Interior