Up two steps through a custom fiberglass half door features EZ2CY enclosures including an amazing 90 degrees Lexan corners.
To starboard is the helm station w/controls, gauges, and CAT screens- all built in teak console. Above are three separate panels w/more electronics. To port is a custom chart flat, top-loading stowage locker and a complete dry bar below. There are two forward facing double helms, custom teak companion seating covered in ultra leather w/stowage lockers below.
The entire helm deck flooring is covered in thick sundown laminated lead/foam noise reduction padding with tan carpet above - Super nice feature!!
Overhead is a solid fiberglass factory hard top w/360 degrees visibility and all high quality glass. The glass is coated with aviation grade V-Cool film. It reduces glare, UV factor, and keeps a huge amount of the heat outside! Forward centerline vent, 3 overhead hatches w/screen and side sliding glass windows make this helm a breeze come true!
Without an issue in 2012, the owner had all of the windows removed and re-bedded including the factory seam supporting the entire hard top!
Other helm deck features:
- 2-12,000 BTU A/C units
- Weems & Plath quartz marine clock and barometer in brass cases
- 3 Windshield wipers w/fresh water
- Power control search light
- Water maker remote control and monitor
- Video monitor linked to sonar and camera system in cockpit and engine room
- Standard CMP 25 watt VHF radio
- ICOM M604 VHF
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- Glendinning electronic controls/synchronizer
- Simrad AP-22 auto pilot
- Rudder dial indicator
- SIdepower electric bow thruster
- Bennett trim tabs
- Furuno 1934C 64 mile radar
- Furuno chart plotter w/Navnet C-Map
- Garmin 5212 touchscreen GPS/Plotter (2009)
- Computank electronic tank gauges for both fuel and both water tanks 2009-2011, spare sensors on board
- Maxwell anchor windlass w/power breaker and remote control
- Caterpillar ECM readouts (2) display all functions of engines including: load, history, fuel burn, range, and low idle RPM in docking